Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2007   #21
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Cryboys Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Scratch that, RV cancelled. No Poupon for me.

Don't get any Poupon anything!!
Old 08-21-2007   #22
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 28861 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Scratch that, RV cancelled. No Poupon for me.
I hope no one takes that quote to add pictures to the other thread...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Cryboys Tailgate

Ok, substitutes found. Now need to figure out how to haul the grill (no pick-up).
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #24
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I sure miss you guys, tailgating with all the blue/platinum family is definitely missed.
Maybe one day I will be back again, and cant wait to see y'all soon.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #25
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Where you at Yankee I migh could come by but I am coming from the Beach House

Grandma Is your draft on computer, Maybe we could get someone to bring a puter out sos you can enjoy the draft and Tailgating, You might find some good scouts.
Old 08-21-2007   #26
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Sadly, I won't get to visit you guys this week. It's my week to rotate over to Yellow. However, I will definitely make sure the rookies in my section know how to end their visit to the Blue Crew "properly".
Old 08-22-2007   #27
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Man I sure miss you guys, tailgating with all the blue/platinum family is definitely missed.
Maybe one day I will be back again, and cant wait to see y'all soon.
You better get back soon!! You have been missed as well.
Old 08-22-2007   #28
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you get scared that everyone was going to try and use the bathroom?
Old 08-22-2007   #29
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Where you at Yankee I migh could come by but I am coming from the Beach House

Grandma Is your draft on computer, Maybe we could get someone to bring a puter out sos you can enjoy the draft and Tailgating, You might find some good scouts.
Joe, my FF draft is live! Been playing FF with some of these guys for about 17-18 yrs. We'll be finished in plenty of time though. I'm not worried.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #30
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Ok, substitutes found. Now need to figure out how to haul the grill (no pick-up).
My community grill is always warm Ryan, You just need to shuttle yourself over to the yellow lot!
Old 08-22-2007   #31
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
My community grill is always warm Ryan, You just need to shuttle yourself over to the yellow lot!

No. Better solution is that you come to us and I will make sure that you are taken care of, personally.
Old 08-22-2007   #32
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So where does the shuttle stop in the platinum lot and what are the times?
Old 08-22-2007   #33
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
No. Better solution is that you come to us and I will make sure that you are taken care of, personally.
I don't know Yankee. . . Mr.C is making you an offer with a heart smilie, I'd take him up on that if I were you!

Ted, you and the family need to come see us this year sometime! Promise?
Old 08-22-2007   #34
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So where does the shuttle stop in the platinum lot and what are the times?
Joe, lets recruit some of those bicycle guys to make the trek between the lots. . .HUmmmm, Not a bad idea!
Old 08-22-2007   #35
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

I would bet they would be getting Bank.

I might just try to find one of those bikes myself, preferably one with horns.

Girl "What do you do Joe Texan"

Joe Texan "I drive a rickshaw at reliant, thanks for asking"

Girl " giggle giggle"
Old 08-22-2007   #36
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I would bet they would be getting Bank.

I might just try to find one of those bikes myself, preferably one with horns.

Girl "What do you do Joe Texan"

Joe Texan "I drive a rickshaw at reliant, thanks for asking"

Girl " giggle giggle"
Girl: "What's a girl gotta do to get a ride?"
Joe Texan: "Grab hold of them there horns and hold on baby
Old 08-22-2007   #37
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
I don't know Yankee. . . Mr.C is making you an offer with a heart smilie, I'd take him up on that if I were you!

Ted, you and the family need to come see us this year sometime! Promise?
I am not sure I will as my feelings are hurt. I don't waste my flirtatious posts on just ANYBODY.......errr.......everybody......err....... never mind.
Old 08-22-2007   #38
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I am not sure I will as my feelings are hurt. I don't waste my flirtatious posts on just ANYBODY.......errr.......everybody......err....... never mind.
Awe, I was just teasing. If i buy you a coke at half time will you forgive me?
Old 08-22-2007   #39
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Been playing FF with some of these guys for about 17-18 yrs.
Did they wear leather helmets back then?
Old 08-22-2007   #40
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I will be starting off in the Yellow lot this game.

mojo, nflnutswife?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read