Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-19-2007   #1
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default The Good, The Bad, and the Queen

i used to attempt treygar reports that got a little lengthy at times back in the day (which was a Wednesday as some people say)...but now for a new treygar feature, in which I rip off a bands name to award three players with unofficial awards.

The Good - Jacoby Jones - everyone knows this already though so I'll speak no further. Honorable Mention - Charlie Adams, Sage Rosenfels.

The Bad - CC Brown - who very nearly gave V-Man a heart attack. Dishonorable Mention - Petey Faggins. Note to all teams we face, throw to wherever these guys are covering and you will get a completion or a pass interference penalty 11 times out of 10.

The Queen - Mario Williams - I focused on him every snap he took and saw very little pressure, he stunted when he should have went outside, gave up his angles on more than one occasion, and was just always a few steps late. Step it up Mario I'm counting on you. Princess in waiting - Amobi Okoye - Did not see any tenacity, Cards had running lanes but they opted to pass (smart move), I'd almost like to see TJ or, uh, TJ get some reps with the first team.

one side note - when Zabransky came on to the field it was the first time the V-Man got to watch the Z-Man and I hope its not the last, although his passing was off they did show him having at least a presence in the huddle.

in other words, guys who may need to invest in luggage are Porter and Van Pelt. Keenan you can probably join them as well.
Old 08-19-2007   #2
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Queen

Keenan? KEENAN!?

Where are you? Did we pay for him to be mentor?

I'm cool with that if Jacoby and Jerome keep doing what they are doing.
Old 08-19-2007   #3
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow... great job of repeating everything that's already been posted here a few dozen times already. I can't wait for your next "report".
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #4
treygar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Wow... great job of repeating everything that's already been posted here a few dozen times already. I can't wait for your next "report".
you got the links to the over 24 times someone said the exact same thing I said??

lemme know when you find them all.

thanks for reading.

get a life.
Old 08-19-2007   #5
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post
you got the links to the over 24 times someone said the exact same thing I said??

thanks for reading.

get a life.

LMAO.....I actually thought this was a good post, because he was objective and pointed out the good and the bad within one thread........
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #6
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post

thanks for reading.

get a life.
Aside from mentioning an English rock band someone called "the V-Man", there was nothing in this post that hasn't been discussed in previous posts since the game ended. Sorry if that hurts your feelings... I'm just sayin'.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #7
treygar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Aside from mentioning an English rock band someone called "the V-Man", there was nothing in this post that hasn't been discussed in previous posts since the game ended. Sorry if that hurts your feelings... I'm just sayin'.
you'll have to do better to hurt my feelings.

oh by the way, there is nothing regarding the game that hasn't been said on one of the Houston sports stations, by Kubiak and company on interviews on the main board or any other sports website, or in the Chronicle - so if we used your line of reasoning we can just shut this section of the board down right?

i'm just sayin'.
Old 08-19-2007   #8
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Enjoyed your post Trey.

Repetitive? Maybe...but we'll probably rehash all this over the course of this whole week till next game.

I like your posts too Wonger.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read