Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

In Lone Star State, Carr like a rocket

Fiddy

All Pro
Nice little article of Carr:

http://www.fresnobee.com/columnists/branch/story/9389420p-10297101c.html

Nice little stat:
The most noticeable improvement this season is Carr and the offense. The team is averaging 23points per game, far better than the 13 in 2002 and 16 in 2003. Not coincidentally, Carr's quarterback rating of 99.7 — sixth-best in the NFL, between Donovan McNabb and Chad Pennington, and ahead of guys named Brady, Warner, Favre, Vick and McNair — is far better than the 62.8 and 69.5 he had his first two seasons.

And I guess I should watch ESPN and CBS for a David Carr interview tomorrow. And should pay more attention to my next Sporting News and Sports Illustrated magizines. I love it.
The to-do list included interviews with ESPN The Magazine, Sports Illustrated, the Sporting News and Fox Sports on Wednesday, CBS and Jim Rome on Thursday and ESPN on Friday.

HOUSTON — David Carr stood on the practice field. Ten offensive linemen sat on the grass at his feet, listening intently.

"Fellas," Carr shouted down at them, "if we win our third straight game this week, Johnny Damon is going to cut his hair!"

The linemen sprang — well, clambered — to their feet, happily swallowing Carr in cheers and a huddle of beefy humanity.

Haha! Thats some funny stuff there!

Fiddy said:
And I guess I should watch ESPN and CBS for a David Carr interview tomorrow. And should pay more attention to my next Sporting News and Sports Illustrated magizines. I love it.

I caught the interview on Rome Is Burning the other night on ESPN, and he basically discussed the talent on the Texans team and that we should be able to win against any team in the league now. There was also some talk about a playoff push, and it was interesting to note that Rome's guest correspondent for that particular show was Ephraim Salaam of the Jags. The Jags locker room after a loss and a David Carr interview. Could it get any better in one show? I'm definately interested in reading the articles by SI and Sporting News. Gotta be sure to check them out.

Fiddy said:

Here in Barcelona we receive the Sporting News magazine with a month's difference (last issue was October 11 I think, and we recived it this pasr friday). So, I will have to wait a little bit to read this article, but Im so excited about it!!!

Willy

Back