Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Anyone else watching tonight?

anyone else watching the phins cheifs game tonight? i am for sure i am craving so much football i will watch any football!

I'll probably have it on, not paying full attention to it occasionally glancing up at it and catching select plays....

What the hell kind of name is Cleo Lemon for an NFL player? I'd shoot my parents for that label.

The man that will save Miami:

lemon.jpg

People always get after me for wanting to draft a franchise back. Well, look at KC without LJ, and you see what a franchise back can do.

People always get after me for wanting to draft a franchise back. Well, look at KC without LJ, and you see what a franchise back can do.

Of course lets not mention that the QBs for KC are not anything to write home about, or the fact that they have injuries along the entire O-Line.

Yep franchise back is the only issue in KC with LJ not playing.

anyone else watching the phins cheifs game tonight? i am for sure i am craving so much football i will watch any football!

Nope. I couldn't. I was presenting a paper I wrote to my class this evening. It was kinda a "rounds" discussion where all my classmates critique the paper, tell me what I well/not so well, etc. Afterwards the proffessor handed my grade to me. So, no, I didnt get to see it.

Nope. I couldn't. I was presenting a paper I wrote to my class this evening. It was kinda a "rounds" discussion where all my classmates critique the paper, tell me what I well/not so well, etc. Afterwards the proffessor handed my grade to me. So, no, I didnt get to see it.

What did you get?

If you couldn't tell that was a joke. There is no such thing as an F+.:user:

Sorry. I knew you were joking, and my response was just to say that grad school tends to be tougher than undergrad. Sorry I poorly phrased it.
And, actually there is such a thing as an F+. I have a few friends of mine that are teachers and on occasion they have had to hand it out.

Back