Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Happy Birthday SheTexan!

Texan Asylum

Hall of Fame
I hope your day is a special that's filled with family and friends.

When you make your wish before you blow out the candles on your cake, try to remember this season...if you don't mind. :)

Happy Birthday!

birthday_cake.gif

Happy Birthday my dearest friend, I couldn't ask for anyone better!!! You will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart!!

Now make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy before you blow out those candles!!

Oops, Grandma's having a birthday again. I hope it turns out better than last year. Happy B-Day anyway. :splits:

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Thanks everyone!! Only wish right now is for ERIN to quit raining on Pasadena!!! Right now, I have water in my garage and up to the foundation of my house, about 1/2 ft from getting in my house! THANK goodness, the rain has slacked off a little and seems to be receding a little bit

PCs been down all day, no signal until about 5min ago. You are the best friends an old lady could ever have, and I thank the TEXANS from the bottom of my heart for coming to Houston. Without them, I would not have met some of the most terrific people on the face of the earth!!

MARCIE!!!!!!!!! Be glad you are in IOWA!! I do know how to get even! BEWARE!!:gun:

LOVE YA ALL!!

Happy birthday, Sandy. Over the years you have become a very close friend to me and a true friend to my family. We love you!

Well, TS Erin sure took the punch out of my day, but, at my age I really didn't care all that much. We still had coconut cake and ice cream, and my grandkids gave me lots of kisses and hugs, and sang HBD to me! Can't get any better than that!!

TA, I want you to know my birthday wish definitley had to do with the TEXANS!!:)

Well, TS Erin sure took the punch out of my day, but, at my age I really didn't care all that much. We still had coconut cake and ice cream, and my grandkids gave me lots of kisses and hugs, and sang HBD to me! Can't get any better than that!!

TA, I want you to know my birthday wish definitley had to do with the TEXANS!!:)

SheTexan and I think Schaub is single so it just might come true.

:heart: :splits:

SheTexan and I think Schaub is single so it just might come true.

:heart: :splits:

Matt S is unfortunately ENGAGED!! lol BUT, if he manages to help our TEXANS get a play off spot, he will have done his part in making my BD wish come true!! Personally, I wish he would stay single, as long as he is a TEXAN!:heart:

Sandy,
I am sorry I am a lil late but better late than never!
I just got a new job, and its a gr8 one so I have been extremely busy.
Happy born on date , besides I know that 38 is treating you well, he eh!

Happy belated Sandy! Glad to see that you enjoyed your day. I don't know you as well as everyone else here, but I know good people when I see them. Maybe
I'll get to see you again this year!

Happy belated Sandy! Glad to see that you enjoyed your day. I don't know you as well as everyone else here, but I know good people when I see them. Maybe
I'll get to see you again this year!

I certainly hope so!! I'm ready for some more fried fish!:)

Back