Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-17-2007   #1
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee
Default LIVE Pre-Season Chat - August 18th

OK, yes... I know... it's not Saturday yet, but I wanted to get this going now while I could. We will be online from Coaches Sports Pub in Downtown Houston this Saturday, and we will be posting here as well as my LiveChat room on the web site... Yes, I finally got the dam thing working again, and it has been upgraded to a newer version, so hopefully the bugs are worked out now.

To access the live chat, you will need to register before getting in. Just go to http://www.TexansBullPen.com, and down on the bottom-right side of the screen, you will see the link for the chat room. This is REAL-TIME chat for anyone who wants to use it... but use it as you would this site, or I will boot your sorry a$$ off of it!
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: LIVE Pre-Season Chat - August 18th

I keep getting invalled user name
Old 08-17-2007   #3
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I keep getting invalled user name
PM me your information you are trying to setup... I will take a look and see what's happening
Section 116 - Row D
Old 08-17-2007   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

On game day this season we hope to have a game thread, a skypecast, and a real time chat room hosted by the TexansBullPen.com guys....we should have several ways to get real time information to the fans who can't get to the games and/or can't see the action for whatever reason. I'll make sure all the links are in the top post of each game thread every week.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007   #5
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

I believe this will take the Texans fans to a whole new level. Another reason for all of us to be proud we are all Texan Fan!!
Section 116 - Row D
Old 08-17-2007   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Lee View Post
PM me your information you are trying to setup... I will take a look and see what's happening
I did now

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read