Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-13-2007   #1
GermanTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 22 GermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of Famer
Default Hi there, I need help...

Hi @ all, I have a little question...
I have a 1 year old son and i would like to have the little plush texans mascot (http://store.houstontexans.com/produ...entPage=search )as a gift for him...

But I have a problem...

I live in Cologne, Germany!!!

In germany it is not easy to get some texans fan stuff...

Can someone tell me, how i can ship it over to germany??

Thanks in common for your help...

GermanTexan

Im a Texan!!!!
Old 08-13-2007   #2
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hi there, I need help...

Have you tried calling the Texans Store directly? I am sure they can help you ship something overseas.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #3
GermanTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 22 GermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of Famer

No, i dont have someone in the states, who can help me...
... and the shipping costs are a little high if i order in the online store...
I think i have to save some money, and travel by myself to houston in a few years to get all things i want to have
Old 08-13-2007   #4
4x4Tahoe

Do you have an eBay account? Perhaps someone could pick it up for you and make a private auction for you. Then both of you would have a third party involved if something went wrong... I hate to say it, but there are a lot of bad people out there.
Old 08-13-2007   #5
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

German Texan send me a pm and I can order what you need and send it to you!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read