Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-09-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Carolina Carr thread

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/...bout-carr.html

already talking about his looks ..wow,

guess coaches want him to hear gloves now
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carolina Carr thread

He must be moonlighting as a pantomime.
Old 08-09-2007   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

He's allergic to leather .... it's not funny .
Old 08-09-2007   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I should have scanned over the whole thread. alot about nothing after 1st page
Old 08-09-2007   #5
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Post #10 is Cabbage Ferguson .
Old 08-09-2007   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/...bout-carr.html

already talking about his looks ..wow,

guess coaches want him to hear gloves now

If you knew Suzie, like I knew Suzie.....Oh, Oh, Oh, what a girl......
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #7
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess he doesn't want the second string center's butt juice on his wedding ring.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-09-2007   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

He's got the jazz hands down pat. Now he's just got to work on his pocket awareness, making his reads, delivering the ball on time, and making quicker decisions.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #9
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Hit me, hit me, David.........What's the matter with you?......... Can't you see, I'm wide open?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Those kind of look like latex gloves. I'm guessing the coaching staff made him use those rather than by his own will. Just a gut feeling though.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #11
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Well ... we are looking at pictures .

http://www.profootballtalk.com/photo.htm
Old 08-09-2007   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

just curious (someone posted on the link) .. I know the coaching staff said they wouldn't mess with his throwing motion, but with the white gloves , is the coaching staff using that so they can better see his mechanics on film?
Old 08-09-2007   #13
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

What's with the gloves? He never wore them here.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #14
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Love this post

Quote:
I'm curious to see what Carr can do on the field in an upright standing position and arguably the leagues best receiver. I think the guy has the potential to be a top QB in this league as long as he's not getting sacked 70 times a season. Thank God he got out of Houston. I wish him well, just not if he plays the Bears.
Carr would get sacked behind the Great Wall of China. I can't wait to see how bad the Panthers line starts looking when he gets in there (if ever).
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #15
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Just read pages 1 & 4 of that thread. The posters are pretty young, most under 30. And they don't like David's long hair. Maybe I should join and use that shetch avatar of Glam Dave.
So .... who would you take Glam Dave or Homeboy Jake ?
Old 08-09-2007   #16
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Carr is in charge of prostate exams for the Panthers now. Fumbled the clipboard too much.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #17
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

I can feel your anger.
Old 08-10-2007   #18
frequentfliertx
Rookie

Rep Power: 11 frequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfrequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Smile Re: Carolina Carr thread

Even though DC has left us I wish him the best of luck in Carolina. He had a bad OL in front of him, which was part of the problem. He wasn't taught to read defenses adequately by the coaching staff. I mean, he's gone now. Can't people just lay off him now? If Schaub doesn't have a good OL in front of him he won't fare any better than DC. Then y'all will be blaming Schaub for something that wasn't entirely his fault. Y'all need to focus your diatribe on the OL and not on the QB. Anyway, the way I see it we should finish in second place in the AFC South behind Indy.
frequentfliertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #19
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentfliertx View Post
Even though DC has left us I wish him the best of luck in Carolina. He had a bad OL in front of him, which was part of the problem. He wasn't taught to read defenses adequately by the coaching staff. I mean, he's gone now. Can't people just lay off him now? If Schaub doesn't have a good OL in front of him he won't fare any better than DC. Then y'all will be blaming Schaub for something that wasn't entirely his fault. Y'all need to focus your diatribe on the OL and not on the QB. Anyway, the way I see it we should finish in second place in the AFC South behind Indy.
carr sucked, didn't work hard to improve, was a horrible leader, primadonna, daddy's boy, poor mechanics, and to this day feels unaccountable for his failure.

opinions such as yours which blame the OL only feed his unaccountability.

the guy sucked and he is sucking in Carolina. when and if he gets a chance in Carolina and fails miserably AGAIN can we finally all admit that Carr sucked and was just another bad Casserley pick. Just because you were #1 doesnt make you good...it only makes you rich.
Old 08-10-2007   #20
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

Hit me, hit me, David.........What's the matter with you?......... Can't you see, I'm wide open?
i nearly spit all of my coffee out on this one. kudos sir.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read