Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Need 2 tickets for 12/9/2007 vs Bucs

dickieb

Waterboy
Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets together and a parking pass for the December 9th game vs the Bucs. I am hoping for them to be in any of the following sections...

103, 110, 123, 130, 305, 314, 333, or 342.

This will be our first time to attend a live NFL game, thanks for your help!
Dickie
:texflag:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets together and a parking pass for the December 9th game vs the Bucs. I am hoping for them to be in any of the following sections...

103, 110, 123, 130, 305, 314, 333, or 342.

This will be our first time to attend a live NFL game, thanks for your help!
Dickie
:texflag:

Dickie,

I'm curious, if this is your first NFL game, how did you come up with those very specific sections?

Good luck on getting tickets. I don't think you will have a problem making the game.

Dickie,

I'm curious, if this is your first NFL game, how did you come up with those very specific sections?

Good luck on getting tickets. I don't think you will have a problem making the game.

I talked with a guy at work who said that those would be good sections and not too expensive. I think behind the endzone would be cool but if the game ended up being on the other end all day it would stink. I would like to be by one end to see us score some TD's.

Thanks Mojo,

I found some in the 637 section for $50 each, I looked at the virtual seating and they don't look to bad. The more I look at it I think up high you can see the game better? Down low it looks like you would miss a lot on the other end of the field. Any thoughts/advice from you guys who have been to games before?

Back