Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-16-2007   #141
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Watch Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, decided I wasn't in the mood for all the CARR wreaking, so I'm gonna watch this one from home. Gotta work tonight anyway.

You guys/gals have FUN!!

Gma

I expect my "GIFT" to show up at the Colts game!!
PANSY!!
Old 09-16-2007   #142
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Houston Watch Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Bring your laptops...It looks like the chat room is working...
TexansBullPen Chat
Or I could look up and speak to you?? LOL, at the OSU game Adam kept texting me. I told him to use his words.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #143
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Coaches Pub right?
What time y'all plan to be there?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #144
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

11am
Old 09-27-2007   #145
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking noon, but if there are more who can come early, I'll try to join in the fun!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007   #146
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Ooh! Chat room! Fun!

We'll log in and talk to y'all from the 'burban hangout.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #147
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

I will be there, TexanRed will not be able to attend, he has more important things going on that day! (Spending time with his daughters)
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2007   #148
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll probably stay home and keep Marcie up to date with a play by play. Not sure yet though, might change my mind.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #149
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Mandatory attendance for the next away game:

Sandy
Ka-Rhonda
Bill

Everyone else who has never actually been yet!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-02-2007   #150
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Mandatory attendance for the next away game:

Sandy
Ka-Rhonda
Bill

Everyone else who has never actually been yet!
I know, I know..... Hey Craig Biggio only has one FINAL home game. Of course I had to be there. We did think about stopping by Coaches afterwards, but decided 'adult' entertainment was needed.
Old 10-02-2007   #151
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

In looking for another location (I know many people were upset Sunday - the sound was off/broken and the cook quit AGAIN) I am open to suggestions. We could always mosey back to Pub for the rest of the year (except for Oakland and SD - may not be able to get good seats).

I looked up Mezzanine (posted earlier in this thread), but these are their TV's:

I would like to have a place that we can get a REGULAR thing going and will reserve us tables. Crappy food aside I like the layout and TV's of coaches, and that they reserve us tables. But I'll do what the group wants to do.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-02-2007   #152
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course I like the 'scenery' at Pub, but what about that bar that someone posted a couple of weeks ago offering specials???. I will see if I can find the thread..
Old 10-02-2007   #153
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Of course I like the 'scenery' at Pub, but what about that bar that someone posted a couple of weeks ago offering specials???. I will see if I can find the thread..

Star Cinema Grill. Free admission, Watch the game on a theater sized screen. .35 cent wings, half price pitchers, Its really a cool deal and We had a blast with out blasting our wallets.

http://www.starcinemagrill.net/
Old 10-02-2007   #154
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Star Cinema Grill. Free admission, Watch the game on a theater sized screen. .35 cent wings, half price pitchers, Its really a cool deal and We had a blast with out blasting our wallets.

http://www.starcinemagrill.net/
That sounds good.... How's the scenery??
Old 10-02-2007   #155
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!
I just want to throw our name out there to you for any viewing parties or gatherings that we could help you out with.

We're a casual sports bar, family owned and ran. We're looking forward to the upcoming season and fostering some new relationships with groups of football fans.

We have the NFL Sunday Ticket and show all of the NFL games. We always have the Texans showing on the big screen upstairs with Full Volume sound.

We've got a new drink menu that has specials specifically for NFL games. We open at 11am on Sundays with a $3 Skyy Bloody Mary Bar. We offer any pint of beer (14 to choose from) for $2.50.. and it's steak night. $12 Ribeye, Fries, and a Pint of Beer.

Oh- and we are now Smoke-Free indoors. We do have a covered patio where people can still smoke if they choose.

If you are interested in getting a group of 10 or more people together, I will buy the first round of drinks.

It's The Mezzanine Lounge & Sports Bar. We're on 59 @ Greenbriar/Shepherd in the Kinko's parking lot.

Tonya
Old 10-02-2007   #156
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
See the pictures posted above of the really crappy TV setup. That's the place that posted - do you not read? :-P

As for me, I'll pass on a) Clear Lake (especially with the 45 construction) and b) watching the game in a theater. if my butt moves it's to a sports bar inside the loop.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-02-2007   #157
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That sounds good.... How's the scenery??

not too bad, mainly young girls. . .

Anyone thats ever been there they have a like a sports bar theme when you walk in and then you have your actuall theaters. You can sit down in the theater and watch the game and you have a waitress that comes to you and brings you food or drinkage.
Old 10-02-2007   #158
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
not too bad, mainly young girls. . .

Anyone thats ever been there they have a like a sports bar theme when you walk in and then you have your actuall theaters. You can sit down in the theater and watch the game and you have a waitress that comes to you and brings you food or drinkage.
He wants to know if the waitresses are hot or not, lol.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-02-2007   #159
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
See the pictures posted above of the really crappy TV setup. That's the place that posted - do you not read? :-P

As for me, I'll pass on a) Clear Lake (especially with the 45 construction) and b) watching the game in a theater. if my butt moves it's to a sports bar inside the loop.
DOH!!!!!.

I'm thinking PUB, because I agree with Clear Lake being too far. However the Rosenberg location opens up by the Jacksonville game.
Old 10-02-2007   #160
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

apologies guys. I wanted to be there, but the doctors haven't cleared me for drive and travel yet. Im still not strong enough to make trips longer then 5-10 minutes. Im hoping to be at the titans game in person, but honestly its looking less and less likely. I hope to make it to a gathering this season, but if i can't, somebody eat a wing for me.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read