Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-31-2007   #81
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Watch Parties

The last one was a lot fun!!! However, we don't need more cow bell - we need more talent or more SCENERY!!!
Old 08-31-2007   #82
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Houston Watch Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
The last one was a lot fun!!! However, we don't need more cow bell - we need more talent or more SCENERY!!!
Working on that for the Colts game and the Titans game. So mark your calendar and tell your friends.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #83
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Working on that for the Colts game and the Titans game. So mark your calendar and tell your friends.
Okay.... They are exactly the games I will NOT be telling my friends about.... Less of them and more of me with "scenery" is a good thing!!! j/k Anyway, I won't bother asking what you have up your sleeve, but I am marking those dates down for sure!!!
Old 08-31-2007   #84
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I am thinking a road trip for me for those games.
Old 08-31-2007   #85
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I am thinking a road trip for me for those games.
No invitees!!! Especially Austin pervs.... I want them all to myself, but of course, if you bring some of that bug juice, a compromise can be reached....
Old 08-31-2007   #86
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No invitees!!! Especially Austin pervs.... I want them all to myself, but of course, if you bring some of that bug juice, a compromise can be reached....
Now how in the world did I know that was coming.

Old 08-31-2007   #87
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're starting to sound like Paki.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 08-31-2007   #88
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
You're starting to sound like Paki.
Old 08-31-2007   #89
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

See, Paki gives nothing in return... I give Spec my friendship...

(as long as he's packin the good stuff)...

And had Yankee showed up at the Park a couple of months ago, he would know what I am talking about!!!!
Old 08-31-2007   #90
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay.... They are exactly the games I will NOT be telling my friends about.... Less of them and more of me with "scenery" is a good thing!!! j/k Anyway, I won't bother asking what you have up your sleeve, but I am marking those dates down for sure!!!

"Oh Nicole, my sweet Nicole
Oh Nicole, sweet sweet Nicole....."
Old 08-31-2007   #91
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I'll re-post this before the CARRolina game, but personal requests for the following people to attend:

Jeff, Andy, Dean
Ka-Rhonda
Ted and Kathryn
Joe
Preston
Dave and BR Jen
Dan
Bill and his crew
Sandy
Johnsonfan
SWT

and anyone else I am too tired to think of, and anyone else reading this who doesn't live super far away!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-31-2007   #92
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
"Oh Nicole, my sweet Nicole
Oh Nicole, sweet sweet Nicole....."
What you talkin about Willis?!??!
Old 08-31-2007   #93
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
See, Paki gives nothing in return... I give Spec my friendship...

(as long as he's packin the good stuff)...

And had Yankee showed up at the Park a couple of months ago, he would know what I am talking about!!!!
Yeah but it just like Secret, strong enough for a man but made for a woman
Old 08-31-2007   #94
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39091 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'll re-post this before the CARRolina game, but personal requests for the following people to attend:

Jeff, Andy, Dean
Ka-Rhonda
Ted and Kathryn
Joe
Preston
Dave and BR Jen
Dan
Bill and his crew
Sandy
Johnsonfan
SWT

and anyone else I am too tired to think of, and anyone else reading this who doesn't live super far away!
Thanks a lot, a-hole.

Love ya, too.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #95
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Thanks a lot, a-hole.

Love ya, too.
You have "Molly's" but we'd love for ya' to come down.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-31-2007   #96
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will definetly be there for the (LMAO) "CARRolina" game!!! But there was no way I was making it last night... Heck, I didn't even make it through the whole game at home!!

*EDIT*.... WTF?!?!? How did my post wind up here.. I was in a thread named "Yankee"???!?!!?
LMAO!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #97
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, all!
I had a good laugh, or at least a few chuckles!

Will mark down the date, Dec 16 right?
I love good stuffs, and if there's scenery to boost, how on earth can a guy say no?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #98
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Jeff, Andy, Dean
Ka-Rhonda
Ted and Kathryn
Joe
Preston
Dave and BR Jen
Dan
Bill and his crew
Sandy
Johnsonfan
SWT

Ka-Rhonda
Ted and Kathryn
Joe
Preston
Dave and BR Jen
Dan and Wendy
Bill and his crew
Sandy
Johnsonfan
SWT
CloakNNNDagger
Mark and Nadine
Dante and Lauren (Just so they can decline)

Last edited by Tedc; 09-01-2007 at 08:04 AM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #99
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd really like to make it out to a watch party one day, but as a single dad with three kids, I find it hard to watch a game at home!
Old 09-03-2007   #100
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Thanks a lot, a-hole.

Love ya, too.
Ditto. You remember Andy, but you don't remember me? Fine. I'll just stay home then.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read