Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-26-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default July 28th 3:30 Traing camp practice

Who is going to go to the 3:30 practice this Saturday and hope it doesn't rain. Or do Y'all think it has already rained too much for them to be on the outside field. I would rather miss the pracice than have somebody hurt on a slippery field.

Just wondering

Last edited by Overalls; 07-26-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #2
real

Default Re: July 28th 3:30 Traing camp practice

Won't be there this saturday, but I will be there next Saturday...
Old 07-26-2007   #3
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I have tickets to the 4th of August also. I'm just wondering if it will be worth the effort this Saturday.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be there...still with the fam in Nashville. Will be at the Aug 2nd TC...fresh off the plane...
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #5
Matt
Blogfather

Rep Power: 11 Matt was voted MVPMatt was voted MVPMatt was voted MVPMatt was voted MVP

I'll be there for the AM and PM.

Lord, I hope the rain stays away. Otherwise, I'm spending the whole trip
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Not to mention that's my birthday! I can't be in Houston due to the grandson. But, no way am I going to see the Cowgirls.
I'm first in line to spank Elle .
Old 07-26-2007   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

my wife will be there but I can go to one until aug 2
Sponsored links
Old 07-26-2007   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Oh, oh, oh, oh, EARL. OMG, EARL!!! OMG! Oh Earl! Oh Earl! Oh my Gooooooood!, Earl!!!

Sorry, people. It was the Boone's Farm talking. We haven't had a decent prom to crash since April so we are a bit.....tensed
I thought you get pops when it's your birthday and I would be honored to be the first to swat your ................ never mind ....... what about the punters this year ?
Old 07-26-2007   #9
Rampage
Rookie

I'd rather watch the Cowboys, atleast they can finish .500
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #10
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

From what I understand on the Punters side of things, Chad is in jepordy of losing his position with the team... Matt Turk (Jersey #1) is quite impressive from what I've heard...

I heard our own AJ give him the knick-name "Thump" because that is the sound you hear when he punts the ball...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read