Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-03-2007   #61
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
Your brother should make a special batch of 97 for you and a few close friends. (it is the least a brother could do for his little sister). Doesn't even have to label it. Just brew and bottle, I am sure you could care less about the label.
LOLLLL, Don't i wish....I knew you would miss it...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #62
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
Your the second on that mentioned this particular beer Yuengling...One guy swears its the best ever but you can rarely find it around here...Isn't it a belguim beer???
Yuengling(pronounced Ying-Ling) is a local beer, made in Pottsville, PA. Its not quite a hearty as Shiner, and it is definately not the best ever. Its a traditional amber lager. Most people who traditional drink american macrobrews (bud, miller) like that because the taste is better but not overpowering for someone who has not experienced different brews. It is good and I drink it quite often at a bar because a good bit of the time it is placed in the same price as regular domestics, but tastes much better. Still, shiner is much better in all aspects.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #63
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post
i always enjoy beer talk, and this summer i was introduced to the New Belgium Brew. Co. in Ft. Collins, Colorado.

each of their beers, with the exception of the one made of organic wheat, was smooth and tasteful, even the dark beer and I don't drink dark beer much, but i would buy their dark beer.

if you see it at your grocery spend the extra dollar and try it out, i suggest Fat Tire it is their most popular selling brand and if you like that then expand to the rest.
I lived in Ft. Collins during 97-98, It is a very good brewery. You could buy a glass gallon jug filled with beer for $12 and get it re-filled any time for $4. I made several trips to their brewery. Another good brewery in Ft. Collins is Odells. They made a great Unfiltered wheat and did the same jug special. From Colorado up to the pacific northwest there is a TON of good microbreweries. Breckenridge Brewery is another good one. Try the Avalanche ale if you ever find it.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #64
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I had to bring this back up....I was looking on the website and they now have a section under the fan zone tab called Gridiron Texas...How come all the pics they have on the page is of US....Bull Pen seaters.....I think that they did it just for you Yankee... They also have a slide show of pics...which is again us...lol so funny...

Anyhow Go Texans!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #65
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I had to bring this back up....I was looking on the website and they now have a section under the fan zone tab called Gridiron Texas...How come all the pics they have on the page is of US....Bull Pen seaters.....I think that they did it just for you Yankee... They also have a slide show of pics...which is again us...lol so funny...

Anyhow Go Texans!
I applaud the Texans for trying to get a larger amount of the stadium "IN" the game. I hope it works.

It would REALLY be nice if they would update the Bull Pen section. It hasn't been touched since the third year but each year they promise a updated, interactive Bull Pen section. Maybe they feel they don't have to try hard to get us because they had us at NFL2002.
Old 08-09-2007   #66
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

All they have to do is win and they won't have do worry about catchy little phrases. The place will be rocking and rolling.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read