Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-31-2007   #21
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Not at Texan Mojo...and if I recall, the lots are now the 'Miller Lite' lots. Maybe you should change the beer you drink...since you will be tailgating on the land of Miller Lite!!!!

Frankly I could care less where anyone sits...as long as they root for the home team and they are loud.

They are the Miller Lot lots? I had no idea about that. I wonder if they will have signage out there.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #22
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not at Texan Mojo...and if I recall, the lots are now the 'Miller Lite' lots. Maybe you should change the beer you drink...since you will be tailgating on the land of Miller Lite!!!!

Frankly I could care less where anyone sits...as long as they root for the home team and they are loud.

Don't get me wrong I drink miller lite, But where the hell is the Shiner bock Lots at???? Thats a true Texas beer.
Old 08-01-2007   #23
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Don't get me wrong I drink miller lite, But where the hell is the Shiner bock Lots at???? Thats a true Texas beer.
Oh yeah...love the Shiner Bock. Good stuff there! But I couldn't shotgun it. That stuff gives me one wicked headache if I drink too much of it.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #24
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
They are the Miller Lot lots? I had no idea about that. I wonder if they will have signage out there.
Yep...even the beloved Platinum lot is a Miller Lite lot (I prefer the grass).

http://www.houstontexans.com/tickets/parking.asp
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #25
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
What a Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #26
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Oh yeah...love the Shiner Bock. Good stuff there! But I couldn't shotgun it. That stuff gives me one wicked headache if I drink too much of it.
I've never gotten a headache from Shiner Bock, Its actually the only beer i really love, and its not just because my Brother is Brewmaster....But since it is in the family, i have to support my Bro...

And HOBIE, What was that bud comment you made that you drink anything???...lol...Remember on one of your tailgating parties my brother gave you 5 cases of Shiner Bock since you loved it sooo much, and then i caught you with a bud Light in your hands....Remember, you looked like a deer in head lights saying, "Someone handed it to me, i really didn't want to drink it" LMAO...
Old 08-01-2007   #27
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I love Shiner Bock, but I will admit because it is a heavier beer, I can not always drink it. Personnally I am a budlight guy, and will not drink 99% of miller light products.

Texans football amd Shiner Bock nothing better.

Last edited by Specnatz; 08-01-2007 at 10:07 AM. Reason: plus Hot Chicks
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-01-2007   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I love Shiner Bock, but I will admit because it is a heavier beer, I can not always drink it. Personnally I am a budlight guy, and will not drink 99% of miller light products.

Texans football amd Shiner Bock nothing better.
The closer to water the beer is, the better for tailgating (hot weather, makes you feel less full, and easier to drink quickly for fun or because you're outside the stadium gates).
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #29
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Yep...even the beloved Platinum lot is a Miller Lite lot (I prefer the grass).

http://www.houstontexans.com/tickets/parking.asp
Dayum, they are getting sponsors for everything! Pretty soon we will be going to the 'Mr. Norman Bathrooms'.

I used to drink a hell of alot of Shiner, but it is just too heavy. Yankee is right, drinking all that heavy beer makes you just feel full and tired. Drinking a light or Lite beer really allows you to still have energy and not feel like you ate a turkey before 10AM.

I am trying to formulate my drinking plan for the tailgates this year. I am thinking that hourly shots might be a part of the menu.
Old 08-01-2007   #30
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Next to Shiner, i do drink Miller lite....My second favorite beer....Guess i never have been a Bud woman...
Old 08-01-2007   #31
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

And HOBIE, What was that bud comment you made that you drink anything???...lol...Remember on one of your tailgating parties my brother gave you 5 cases of Shiner Bock since you loved it sooo much, and then i caught you with a bud Light in your hands....Remember, you looked like a deer in head lights saying, "Someone handed it to me, i really didn't want to drink it" LMAO...

WHOA.... I guess I need to refresh your memory there Ms. Shinerbock....
Since being a graceous host as I am, and I wanted to make sure everyone that attended was well taken care of, I ran out of my beer and was searching for a cold one after the game. I was handed a cold beer, and that is what I was wanting. Now, I must say I was not searching out a BUD LIGHT, trust me, I never go looking for BUD or BL. It was what was available and I could not come across anything else.

I do admit guilt, I was caught red handed with it, and for that reason alone, I now keep a few of my beers in my truck for post game festivities..The shame alone has changed me !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #32
dskillz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
Next to Shiner, i do drink Miller lite....My second favorite beer....Guess i never have been a Bud woman...

Hmmm....I like Bud Select myself.

My top 5+1

1. Bud Select
2. Blue Moon
3. Miller Lite
4. Bud
5. The High Life
6. Bud Light

*subject to change to what is on sale/free given to me
Old 08-01-2007   #33
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post

WHOA.... I guess I need to refresh your memory there Ms. Shinerbock....
Since being a graceous host as I am, and I wanted to make sure everyone that attended was well taken care of, I ran out of my beer and was searching for a cold one after the game. I was handed a cold beer, and that is what I was wanting. Now, I must say I was not searching out a BUD LIGHT, trust me, I never go looking for BUD or BL. It was what was available and I could not come across anything else.

I do admit guilt, I was caught red handed with it, and for that reason alone, I now keep a few of my beers in my truck for post game festivities..The shame alone has changed me !
HMMMM, Couldn't come across anything else ehh???? What about those 5 cases of Shiner Bock that were iced down in the coolers...lol...Oh wait, that meant you had to walk too far to the cooler huh???? U discovered a closer cooler that happened to have Budddddd in it....LOL.....I STILL LOVE YOU MAN ....
Old 08-01-2007   #34
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
HMMMM, Couldn't come across anything else ehh???? What about those 5 cases of Shiner Bock that were iced down in the coolers...lol...Oh wait, that meant you had to walk too far to the cooler huh???? U discovered a closer cooler that happened to have Budddddd in it....LOL.....I STILL LOVE YOU MAN ....
Now are sure I iced them down?? I iced down the ones you wanted me too. As for the rest, no way in hell I was icing those down and putting them out for everyone else...I might be a good host, but I am not dumb enough to give away good beer like that !! Drink my Miller, or someone elses Bud, or whatever, SHINER IS OFF LIMITS..I am thinking the 1910's were playing games on you !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #35
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Now are sure I iced them down?? I iced down the ones you wanted me too. As for the rest, no way in hell I was icing those down and putting them out for everyone else...I might be a good host, but I am not dumb enough to give away good beer like that !! Drink my Miller, or someone elses Bud, or whatever, SHINER IS OFF LIMITS..I am thinking the 1910's were playing games on you !!
HHMMMM, Good answer....lol.....I think i remember now you didn't ice down all the cases....My bad.....lol....But i do know also, you DIDN'T have anyyyy Budddd in your coolers, which i did believe you when you said it was given to you.....And buddy, i sure did love those 1910 drinks.....ppl have nooo idea how good those things are....
Old 08-01-2007   #36
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Miller, Bud, Coors, they are all great if all you want to do is urinate. On a side note since I have moved to PA it has taken me 6 months and I finally found a store with Shiner, so note to Shinerbock_girl, tell your bro they need to get some more brew up this way. I have to drive 30 min every time I need a case of Shiner. There is so many good micro brewed American beers these days I would be hard pressed to pick one. I generally drink more stouts and porters in the winter, and hoppy ales in the summer. The occasional wheat (weizen) also does a body good.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #37
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Miller, Bud, Coors, they are all great if all you want to do is urinate. On a side note since I have moved to PA it has taken me 6 months and I finally found a store with Shiner, so note to Shinerbock_girl, tell your bro they need to get some more brew up this way. I have to drive 30 min every time I need a case of Shiner. There is so many good micro brewed American beers these days I would be hard pressed to pick one. I generally drink more stouts and porters in the winter, and hoppy ales in the summer. The occasional wheat (weizen) also does a body good.
Yea that Iron City crap was horrible, but the Penn Ale wasn't all that bad.

We went to the Church Brew Works while we were in Pittsburgh too. That was a trip getting drunk in a friggin church.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #38
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Yea that Iron City crap was horrible, but the Penn Ale wasn't all that bad.

We went to the Church Brew Works while we were in Pittsburgh too. That was a trip getting drunk in a friggin church.
Iron City is Pittsburghs equivilant to Lone Star. Yuengling is the semi-equivilant to Shiner (just not as good). It has been years since I have been to church brew works, but the concept of an alter filled with beer vats keeps the people coming.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #39
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I was thinking along the same lines...

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39782
TEXANSTAILGATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #40
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
I will be sure to tell him....They are trying to expand in that area...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read