Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2007   #41
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 39971 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp pics from 7/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Yes, that's Lindsay. She did the blog and the weekly "cheerleader wrap up" videos. And that's a BAAAD picture of her Andy normally does better :-P
I'm sorry...When I am getting pictures of cheerleaders from 100 feet or so away i am not always getting the best shot...I guess this doesn't meet your standards...

Is this a better one?
Or do you want me to go back to the Laura Croft...Indiana Jones pic from a couple years ago?
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com

Last edited by BullPenPhotos; 07-30-2007 at 11:25 PM.
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #42
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Hey man. Your photos are great. The girls look nice on the field and whatever dining room you just posted. I was surprised that most guys didn't make a hit on Linds, unless they just cower in fear of Ole Yank. LOL
The Force is strong within us.

And our survival instinct is pretty damn strong, too.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #43
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Training Camp pics from 7/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
I'm sorry...When I am getting pictures of cheerleaders from 100 feet or so away i am not always getting the best shot...I guess this doesn't meet your standards...

Is this a better one?
Or do you want me to go back to the Laura Croft...Indiana Jones pic from a couple years ago?
Hrrrmmm, Sam #2. Something to be said about Polynesian girls. *looks over shoulder and ducks*

I mean, yes, that's a nice picture of Lindsay!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #44
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
We have the finest cheerleaders in the game.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read