Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp pics from 7/29

DSC_0257.JPG

they are all beautiful but , lady on left :heart:

Whos the guy wearing #59 in the first pic? Is that a celebrity? or someone from the boards?

Just some guy who saw me talking to the cheerleaders with my camera...He asked if I was one of the guys who took the pictures and posted them online. So I told him I was... :shades:

wolf-i'm taking the middle-right...that stomach oooweeee!

obsiwan-no one compares to the manbull. no one.

did i read somewhere that jerome mathis pulled another hammy? am i just so used to seeing that every other week when he decides to run that i imagined it? seriously, what the hell is the point of being that fast if you can't do it more than once a week?

Well, he didn't actually pull it this time. He tweaked it on Saturday. To his credit (or as an indication of his fear level) he got a bit of training and went right back to work. He was out there fielding punts on Sunday morning.

Speaking of Sundays, if that's the one day a week Mathis can dependably be fast, I'll take it. Key word being dependably.

He looked pretty embarrassed after being pancaked by Studdard.

HOpefully that will snap him out of his lazy-funk

I don't get it. He came in here his rookie season with attitude, getting into fights, and talking about hurting people. Now he turns into the sweat pant wearing bust

Great photos there, Love looking through them all, keep 'em coming they are much appreciated especially for fans like myself who are stuck with the only access to the Texans as being the Internet.

wolf-i'm taking the middle-right...that stomach oooweeee!

obsiwan-no one compares to the manbull. no one.

did i read somewhere that jerome mathis pulled another hammy? am i just so used to seeing that every other week when he decides to run that i imagined it? seriously, what the hell is the point of being that fast if you can't do it more than once a week?

Yeah the middle right looks like one of those still waters gurls. wild cat in the bed room. Whips and cuffs optional. She'd probably kill me. But what a way to go.

Yep they got to figure out the hammies for sure. Read it somewhere...chronicle report ? Also said that he continued with the practice. I.E. he gets it. If it's this chronic, the monkey is now firmly entrenched on the backs of doctors and trainers. Whatever they are doing, it's not working. Told ya XT.

Yeah the middle right looks like one of those still waters gurls. wild cat in the bed room. Whips and cuffs optional. She'd probably kill me. But what a way to go.

Yep they got to figure out the hammies for sure. Read it somewhere...chronicle report ? Also said that he continued with the practice. I.E. he gets it. If it's this chronic, the monkey is now firmly entrenched on the backs of doctors and trainers. Whatever they are doing, it's not working. Told ya XT.

if you know me, you know im going middle left.....whipped cream non optional.

So are people going to stop crying nepotism when it comes to Studdard? How's he looking?
He looks like a fireplug. A couple of tree stumps for legs. He doesn't look like an athlete, but he's moving guys off the ball and getting to the 2nd level. I stayed in the shade of the bleachers, rather than venture off to the 2nd field and watch the lineman 1-on-1 drills. Next time (Thursday night?), I'll bust a move and hopefully see Okoye square off against Studdard.

So are people going to stop crying nepotism when it comes to Studdard? How's he looking?

Big, fat, and ugly. Like an O-lineman should.

He needs to shave his head though (and leave the beard).....it makes him look even more menacing. Maybe on rookie night....

Studdard got his helmet ripped off on one rep Sunday morning... he's in there fighting. Running second team left guard...

Big, fat, and ugly. Like an O-lineman should.

He needs to shave his head though (and leave the beard).....it makes him look even more menacing. Maybe on rookie night....

Studdard got his helmet ripped off on one rep Sunday morning... he's in there fighting. Running second team left guard...

hmmm like a caveman?

Agreed.... But the hottest one knows which one she is.

It's not like any of them are ugly, in fact they are all quite attractive. I just found it odd out of all the guys who post here (and girls, althought I doubt any have voiced their views on this matter) that nobody had called out to the girl on the right.

Caveman...didd somebody say caveman? Have we got another one of the team.

Why are all of you guys ordering ala-carte?

I'll take the buffet please. :splits:

Because some of us have standards, morals, and taste.

Oh.

Wait.

No we don't.

Nevermind. I bow to your greater creativity and ability to think out of the box.

So to speak.

I think the one on the right is Lindsay but you'd have to ask yankee_in_tx
:pirate:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37979

and if so, she did some blogs on the official sight and was on her but I don't know her screen name.. she seems really nice and sweet if that is her.

Yes, that's Lindsay. She did the blog and the weekly "cheerleader wrap up" videos. And that's a BAAAD picture of her :) Andy normally does better :-P

Yank, did Linds go a bit more blonde this summer? She's still stunning and I recognized her instantly when all the guys were placing their orders. Bad, bad boys. How could you not know that was Lindsay?

Can't wait to meet yous twos at the Saints Game. :texflag:

The girls' hair just kind of happens. They don't per se choose ;-)

As for "us," I'll be there but you may not meet her. It'll be nice to meet you. Don't drink too much, or roll your ankle, or whatever happened last time. :texflag:

Yes, that's Lindsay. She did the blog and the weekly "cheerleader wrap up" videos. And that's a BAAAD picture of her :) Andy normally does better :-P

I'm sorry...When I am getting pictures of cheerleaders from 100 feet or so away i am not always getting the best shot...I guess this doesn't meet your standards... :yawn:

Is this a better one?
Or do you want me to go back to the Laura Croft...Indiana Jones pic from a couple years ago?
DSC_0018.JPG

Hey man. Your photos are great. The girls look nice on the field and whatever dining room you just posted. I was surprised that most guys didn't make a hit on Linds, unless they just cower in fear of Ole Yank. LOL

The Force is strong within us.

And our survival instinct is pretty damn strong, too.

I'm sorry...When I am getting pictures of cheerleaders from 100 feet or so away i am not always getting the best shot...I guess this doesn't meet your standards... :yawn:

Is this a better one?
Or do you want me to go back to the Laura Croft...Indiana Jones pic from a couple years ago?
DSC_0018.JPG

Hrrrmmm, Sam #2. Something to be said about Polynesian girls. *looks over shoulder and ducks*

I mean, yes, that's a nice picture of Lindsay!

Back