Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2007   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Looking for Texans Bears tickets

I've got a friend of mine whose coming down from Ft. Hood for the Bears game and was looking to see if anyone had any extra tickets they'd be willing to sell for the game. My wife and I have tickets in section 116 lower area and was kinda hoping to stay somewhat close to there. If you do have any let me know
Appreciate.
Old 07-26-2007   #2
Rampage
Rookie

Default Re: Looking for Texans Bears tickets

Give your friend your tickets, the Texans are gonna get destroyed.
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #3
datchapin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2013 datchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respected

I have some, send me an e-mail and we can work something out. datchapin@yahoo.com. I have a pair of tix available in sec 113 row s, right behind the players tunnel. hope to hear from you soon.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #4
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Is your friend stationed at Ft. Hood?
TEXANSTAILGATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah hes in the army. I've known him since middle school. We both graduated from North Charleston high school in 99 I went to work in shipyards and went to college and he went into the military. We both ended up in the great state of Texas. He got back from Iraq not to long ago and just had to have surgury on his feet, something about shattering the bones in his feet.
Him and his wife are coming down for the TEXANS VS. bears game and wanted to see if i could find tickets around me and my wifes tickets. We are in 116 row c
Old 07-27-2007   #6
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I'd be proud to give him mine. I am at the other end of the field though. BUT...closer to the Cuervo Cantina!
Old 07-27-2007   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I think what will happen is me and him will sit in my season seats and send the wifes elsewhere
Sponsored links
Old 07-27-2007   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I think what will happen is me and him will sit in my season seats and send the wifes elsewhere
good plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

oh no doubt. I love my wife and I'm very very very lucky to have found a women that loves the Texans as much as me but something about watching a game with your buddy and drinking a few that makes it special.
Old 07-28-2007   #10
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

PM me a mailing addy and I will get them out asap. Thanks for the opprotunity to give these to one of our heroes.

Drew
Old 07-28-2007   #11
Andrew6
Site Contributor

appreciate

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read