Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Yahoo's Preseason NFL Power Rankings- Texans 23 and 26

Specnatz

Hall of Fame
Use what you learned in this article to dominate at Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football '07

But since they provided no analysis I learned absolutely nothing. Yep I am ready to dominate now.

Rampage

Noob
I really don't blame the ratings, but let's see here.

Saints and Jets last year.

Falcons and Chargers in 04.

etc, etc. They're are 2 surprizes every year. There is a good chance this season that one of the: Texans, Redskins, Browns, Cardinals or Bucs shock the world and either 1. Win their divison or 2. Win a wildcard spot after coming last in their respective divisons.

Second Honeymoon

Hall of Fame
I really don't blame the ratings, but let's see here.

Saints and Jets last year.

Falcons and Chargers in 04.

etc, etc. They're are 2 surprizes every year. There is a good chance this season that one of the: Texans, Redskins, Browns, Cardinals or Bucs shock the world and either 1. Win their divison or 2. Win a wildcard spot after coming last in their respective divisons.

in another thread today you said the Texans weren't going to be any good and that Schaub is worse than Carr.....make up your mind.

dskillz

Waterboy
I am fine with those rankings. Until the games start to be played, positive or negative sways shouldn't happen. Atlanta is probably the only team that should already have some negativity with it's team going into the season.

threetoedpete

Hall of Fame
The thingy that stands out to me is thier #10 and #11. Seen a whole lot of folks penciling in another sweep of the Jags. So we start off with two middle teams and a top five team. They get off to a 3-0 start, I'll start to believe. If they get off to 0-3... well we get to be the spoilers again. We're off everyones radar for sure.