Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-24-2007   #1
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jerome Solomon Flips Off Texans Fans... Again

This is a follow-up to his last article that called the Texans and their fans losers.... http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon...w_entry_t.html

I realize that he's trying to be funny or whatever, but I don't find it so. There's no use giving him creative ideas or other suggestions about what we would like to read. Just put him on ignore and hopefully he will lose his job in the near future.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jerome Solomon Flips Off Texans Fans... Again

Jerome who? Never heard of him/her.

REMEMBER:

Quote:
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 07-24-2007   #3
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Solomon is solid...... if you can't take what he's saying, don't read it.

he's better than Hollywood Johnny IMO.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like something Heywood could have posted. Except, it would have read "vince young."
Old 07-24-2007   #5
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

He wanted to get a rise out of the fans...and he's going to be succesful at it.

There are several bloggers better than Solomon, read them instead. It's what I do.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

What's to "take"? He's just another internet troll to me, and I've had my fair share of dealing with these kinds of nitwits over the years. He's crying for attention, because he has nothing of value to offer the reader.

Glad you can be easily amused, tho'! To each his own and all that jazz.

P.S. He's a wuss, too. At least forum trolls have the balls to face up to comments. His is closed so he can hide behind policy:

Quote:
To protect against malicious comments, I have enabled a feature that allows your comments to be held for approval.
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #7
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Solomon is solid...... if you can't take what he's saying, don't read it.

he's better than Hollywood Johnny IMO.

How in the world is writing, "Vince Young" solid?
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-24-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

*yawns*

Wow, my post has about as much substance as anything "King Solomon" (LMAO) writes about.
Old 07-24-2007   #9
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
How in the world is writing, "Vince Young" solid?
i happen to like what he writes about college football. just b/c he's not pandering & saying how good the texans are going to be every chance he gets, doesn't mean he's a garbage writer.

We as houstonians sometimes have a terrible inferiority complex.
Old 07-24-2007   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't speak for me as a Houstonian please:
As a Houstonian, I prefer writing with more intellect and substance over mindless, intellectually challenged, drivel...

I also call BS when I see BS!!
Old 07-24-2007   #11
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i happen to like what he writes about college football. just b/c he's not pandering & saying how good the texans are going to be every chance he gets, doesn't mean he's a garbage writer.

Speak for yourself.

He is a garbage writer in my opinion and a lot of other people's as well. He boasts about being enlightening and entertaining but I can't remember a single time he's done either for me.
Old 07-24-2007   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Jerome Solomon Flips Off Texans Fans... Again

Sofa King we Todd it. Why do you guys even click on ANY Chron blogs?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #13
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Speak for yourself.

He is a garbage writer in my opinion and a lot of other people's as well. He boasts about being enlightening and entertaining but I can't remember a single time he's done either for me.
you're the 1 who started the thread about him basically "flipping us off..... again" when in reality you shouldn't really care what this guy thinks. refer to the quote that DB posted please.
Old 07-24-2007   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

He rejected Reality and substituted his own. Unfortunately, his Reality is way off the actual one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #15
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Quote:
you're the 1 who started the thread about him basically "flipping us off..... again" when in reality you shouldn't really care what this guy thinks. refer to the quote that DB posted please.

I don't care what he thinks. But I do care what he writes about because I like going through the sports section at chron.com and instead of something insightful he again posts garbage. There are a lot of people a lot more talented than him out there but for some reason he continues to maintain his position. It just doesn't make sense to me... this guy is a waste.
Old 07-24-2007   #16
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
I don't care what he thinks. But I do care what he writes about because I like going through the sports section at chron.com and instead of something insightful he again posts garbage. There are a lot of people a lot more talented than him out there but for some reason he continues to maintain his position. It just doesn't make sense to me... this guy is a waste.
I think what Wonger is trying to say how about giving us and update on players that we drafted or intreviews with them. Maybe news on what EVERYONE here on this board wants to know Spencer's leg. How about highlighting what Green just did to help a mother buy a house or some insight into Lil Shannahan's new role as QB coach or what Sherman thinks the offense might look like this year.

Instead we get an article like this and his prior one. I've always thought an angry reaction for a writer is better then no reaction(which is what i have atm).
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #17
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Sofa King we Todd it.
Rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr texX
Spoken like a true Cowboy troll. On second thought, just like Sofa King!
Old 07-24-2007   #18
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Old 07-24-2007   #19
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe I'm a little "special", but I've clicked that link, and I don't see anything where he is talking about us, only about Mike Vick....Am I missing something?!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #20
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected

Who cares? Let's just drop this topic, it's not worth our time.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read