Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-23-2007   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who will have the better year? (fantasy wise)

I dont see a FF forum, so here it goes. Which of these 3 running backs will have the greatest year?

Larry Johnson, KC
Pros: Amazing all around runner who is the #1 and only option on his team.
Cons: Loss of OL, Huard as full time starter, run him into the ground coach, might hold out

Frank Gore, SF
Pros: Had an awesome breakout year last year
Cons: 1 time hero, improved offense might mean less carries, 2nd year slump possible

Joseph Addai, Indy
Pros: Got important carries and yardage in Indy last year, plays with Peyton Manning, Rhodes is gone
Cons: full time guy could mean more wear and tear. only in his 2nd year
Old 07-23-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Who will have the better year? (fantasy wise)

Can I pick LT? Gore. He's a better back than Addai, and with an improved offense I think he'll get better oppurtunities.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #3
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who will have the better year? (fantasy wise)

The hold out thing MIGHT make me think twice about LJ, but for keeper leagues or leagues that haven't drafted yet you would have to think about getting him in the 1st round. Especially if some one is over thinking their draft stategy and he is around later in the 1st round.

Me i am going kicker 1st.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Its a keeper league, and I have all 3. I have to choose 1 to keep, and 2 to drop
Old 07-24-2007   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Keep Gore. Great runner, and catches well out of the backfield.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read