Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-16-2007   #101
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: San Antonio Watch Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Thats what I was thinking. I have seen Texizgreat on the other board. Any sanny of V-man or Treygar or manny. I dont want to sound pessimistic but we may have to start figuring out where it will be. If the Texans keep winning we may not have the problem and games like that.... they could win the rest and they will still get preempted.
Doesn't matter to me where we go....I'm open for anything...Isn't 2 of their games also only being shown on the NFL Network??? Which i don't have because of lousy TWC....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #102
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

There are 3 games that I know for sure that we will have to make plans for getting together for. One is the Thursday (12/13) game vs Denver, but we knew that one already.

Other two are 11/18 vs New Orleans and 12/9 vs Tampa Bay. Both are on Fox and at the same time as the Cowboys game. So guess we can start making plans for them.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #103
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
There are 3 games that I know for sure that we will have to make plans for getting together for. One is the Thursday (12/13) game vs Denver, but we knew that one already.

Other two are 11/18 vs New Orleans and 12/9 vs Tampa Bay. Both are on Fox and at the same time as the Cowboys game. So guess we can start making plans for them.
Sounds good....I may be at the Denver game because 2 of my friends wanted to go and party in Houston for a few days, not 100% sure just yet....I got offered tickets to the New Orleans game, but i will probably watch that one with you guys since New Orleans basically sucks this year anyways...Can Texzigreat get off work for those games???
Old 10-17-2007   #104
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
Sounds good....I may be at the Denver game because 2 of my friends wanted to go and party in Houston for a few days, not 100% sure just yet....I got offered tickets to the New Orleans game, but i will probably watch that one with you guys since New Orleans basically sucks this year anyways...Can Texzigreat get off work for those games???
yeah?
Old 10-18-2007   #105
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I'm here I just lurk but yeah I'm down for any watch parties, espeically for the three games V-Man mentioned someone name or nominate the place and we can do it -

here is just a suggestion

11/18 - De Zavala - BW3/BWW
11/9 - Live Oak - BW3/BWW
12/13 - De Zavala - BW3/BWW

figure since the majority of you want the De Zavala location us in the NE side will give you the majority of games.

I don't like the one place we went to strictly based on traffic/location - that area is horrendous these days I hate the drive and it definitely has to be ruled out for the Thursday night game - but if we want to do one at each of the Northside BW's we can do it and we also need a contingency plan should our games start getting axed.
Old 10-18-2007   #106
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post
I'm here I just lurk but yeah I'm down for any watch parties, espeically for the three games V-Man mentioned someone name or nominate the place and we can do it -

figure since the majority of you want the De Zavala location us in the NE side will give you the majority of games.

I don't like the one place we went to strictly based on traffic/location - that area is horrendous these days I hate the drive and it definitely has to be ruled out for the Thursday night game - but if we want to do one at each of the Northside BW's we can do it and we also need a contingency plan should our games start getting axed.
UHHH noo.. You guys remember on the DEC 13 the game. I have NFL network and you are welcome to come here. We can have a watch party and eat christmas type food and stuff. (not cooked by me, my wife is good cook) or we can have potluck. I have a big screen so it should be fun. Let me know
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #107
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post

The only problem with the Live Oak location is that they go by majority of what the ppl there want to see, and we had to fight with the Browns fans for a TV with sound, and we lost, so iam sure that will happen again....What about that 1604 location??? How was that place???....And if it has to be at the De Zavala location, at least they do make sure the Texans will be shown....Not fond of the drive, but i want to make sure we are at least at a location that will have sound...
Sponsored links
Old 10-19-2007   #108
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
The only problem with the Live Oak location is that they go by majority of what the ppl there want to see, and we had to fight with the Browns fans for a TV with sound, and we lost, so iam sure that will happen again....What about that 1604 location??? How was that place???....And if it has to be at the De Zavala location, at least they do make sure the Texans will be shown....Not fond of the drive, but i want to make sure we are at least at a location that will have sound...
The De Zavala always has the Texans on a big screen, but the problem will be (there and any other place we go) that the Cowboys are on at the same time, so they will get the sound.
Old 10-19-2007   #109
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
The De Zavala always has the Texans on a big screen, but the problem will be (there and any other place we go) that the Cowboys are on at the same time, so they will get the sound.
HMMM.....I thought the De Zavala location always made sure the Texans had the sound TV even if the Cowboys were playing...I didn't know that.
Old 10-21-2007   #110
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Well whatever you guys wish to do I am game with, we can always call the locations the week of the game to see which one will provide sound - granted right now I wish I was blind so I didn't have to see a Vince-less Titans team destroy us.

I'm not online much but will try to check this thread once a week.
Old 11-02-2007   #111
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

I am going to BWW on 281/1604 wont have time to get to Dezavala I get off work at 2:45
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #112
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

You noticed Kens 5 jerked them off too I guess. I have to see if I can come . I think the wife has made plans for the family.
Old 11-02-2007   #113
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texizgreat View Post
I am going to BWW on 281/1604 wont have time to get to Dezavala I get off work at 2:45
I may meet ya there...I have something to do, but i'm trying to get out of it so i can watch the game....I'm sure the other guys will see this post as well....
Old 11-02-2007   #114
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

I am most likely in. I have to clear up some early afternoon plans. Are yall sure they will have the game on and not the colts?
Old 11-03-2007   #115
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texizgreat View Post
Quote:
I may meet ya there...I have something to do, but i'm trying to get out of it so i can watch the game....I'm sure the other guys will see this post as well....
I am going to be there.

Hopefully you will come despite that.
Old 11-03-2007   #116
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
I am going to be there.

Hopefully you will come despite that.
Can yall save me a seat I may be late because of basketball. Im gonna try to get there. Hmmmm i wonder if I should wear my Carr jersey?( cany any of yall read this?) I am having some trouble with my accounts. That or someone is following me around and putting me on the ban list or something.

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 11-03-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-12-2007   #117
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Well guys, where will our watch party be for the Saints game????
Old 11-12-2007   #118
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Well guys, where will our watch party be for the Saints game????
I am out, forgot that this is the weekend my family is getting together for Thanksgiving.

(hoping that fox has a double header this weekend)
Old 11-12-2007   #119
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I am out, forgot that this is the weekend my family is getting together for Thanksgiving.

(hoping that fox has a double header this weekend)
AHHH Rats....
Old 11-12-2007   #120
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

I am for the BWW at Dezavala. we went to the one at 281 & 1604 for the raiders game but the service wasnt good and they had trouble with screens had the Texans game on with no sound (that honor they gave to the Colts Pats game). I am hoping the one at Dezavala has the Texans game on with sound. They usually do . Thats where my vote is.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read