Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-13-2007   #41
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: SA Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by treygar View Post
ok guys its never too early to talk about a SA Watch Party!!

this Saturday (8/18) anyone interested in a meetup, also location ideas.

copy and paste or something

interested and can make a meetup

vote for location

Its my weekend to work
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #42
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

ok well lets do it then i'm just gonna plan it and if you show up show up...

Uvalde we'll go with the 1604/281/Stone Oak/Legacy whatever you want to call it location thats cool plus we can scope out the ponly place the rest of us haven't been.

Game is at 4 pm right? so 3:30 pm this Saturday lets all try to make it in.

PM me if you want my phone number, I think V-Man said he can make this one as well last time we talked to him, so that is at least 3 of us but everyone in the SA area is invited.

V-man show up I owe you a round!!!
Old 08-13-2007   #43
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

Sounds good to me...I should be able to make it saturday.
Old 08-15-2007   #44
treygar
Veteran

bump.

i'm in, uvalde is in - this Saturday's game c'mon wake up San Antonio fans lets show some unity!

V-Man you still out of town??
Old 08-16-2007   #45
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

side of town may be problem.

I know that yall may want to meet at 1604 and 281 for this game, but yall may have more people show up if you have it at the de zavala bww. we had a good turnout last year for the regular season games... just some points to ponder. ( de zavala always showed the game on the big screen with sound, while other locations didnt show them at all.) plus i have the nfl network and saturday is familty day.

We all will get together for the cowboys game guarenteed.)i need to be bailed out of jail for hittng those cowgirls fan.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007   #46
treygar
Veteran

bumped again, somehow or another maybe someone can give us a SA Watch Party thread, i dunno.

anyways the De Zavala location for me has a bit of a parking problem at times and there are some of us on the NE side.

i thought we agreed on alternating locations, lets face it, SA is not a big town at all, the people in Houston manage to do a party at one location so just imagine all the driving those guys do.
Old 08-17-2007   #47
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:

Uvalde we'll go with the 1604/281/Stone Oak/Legacy whatever you want to call it location thats cool plus we can scope out the ponly place the rest of us haven't been.

PM me if you want my phone number, I think V-Man said he can make this one as well last time we talked to him, so that is at least 3 of us but everyone in the SA area is invited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Sounds good to me...I should be able to make it saturday.
I am back, and will be there at the 1604 and 281 location. Looking forward to it.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-17-2007   #48
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Mods, Can we get a thread name change and a sticky please? Thanks.
maybe change the name to "San Antonio Watch Parties" like the other two (Houston and Austin)
Old 08-17-2007   #49
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok count me in and I think I may bring the smallest person in a no 80 jersey with me.
Old 08-17-2007   #50
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

and someone take the rookie out from under my name. Oh anyone want any used no 8 jersies cheap!
Old 08-17-2007   #51
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:

Game is at 3pm C (4E)
Old 08-17-2007   #52
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Wohoo I did it. so where exactly is this Bww? Stonoak side or on acess road?
Old 08-17-2007   #53
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

its on the 281 N access road..just take the 1604 exit..and just stay on the access road. Cross 1604 and it will be on your right hand side in the Legacy shopping complex. See ya there at 3!
Old 08-18-2007   #54
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat
Default Re: San Antonio Watch Parties

Hey Guys IIIIIi'mmmmmm back ....

Any ways are they showing the game today at BWW? If so I will be there.

Eric
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #55
treygar
Veteran

ok guys, see you at 2:30 pm, sorry for the time snafu earlier.
Old 08-18-2007   #56
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
ok guys, see you at 2:30 pm, sorry for the time snafu earlier.
no problem, looking forward to seeing everyone, and meeting you uvalde.
Old 08-18-2007   #57
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texizgreat View Post
Hey Guys IIIIIi'mmmmmm back ....

Any ways are they showing the game today at BWW? If so I will be there.

Eric
Welcome back, good to see you again.

Is Wayne joining us today at BWW?
Old 08-18-2007   #58
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
maybe change the name to "San Antonio Watch Parties" like the other two (Houston and Austin)
Oh yeah, thank you whoever changed it.
Old 08-18-2007   #59
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
You're welcome.
So you are a mod now?
Old 08-19-2007   #60
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
No, but none of the mods are in our watch party, so they didn't see the request. I finally got one to fix it.
OK

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read