Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-21-2007   #1
Texican77
Rookie

Default Texan fan in Arizona

Hello fellow Texan fans...Im a transplanted Houston native and cant get enough of all my Houston teams, especially the Texans! I'm trying to locate any fans here that may go to a sports bar etc... to watch the games. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it... alone in Arizona but representing my TEXANS!
Texican77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007   #2
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan fan in Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texican77 View Post
Hello fellow Texan fans...Im a transplanted Houston native and cant get enough of all my Houston teams, especially the Texans! I'm trying to locate any fans here that may go to a sports bar etc... to watch the games. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it... alone in Arizona but representing my TEXANS!
Dude, if there are Zona posters here other than yourself, it would surprise me. Sounds like there is your challenge! I am CERTAIN that in a state the size of Arizona, there are houston transplants such as yourself.

Are you in Pa-hoe-nix?
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #3
Texican77
Rookie

Well I have met some Texan fans here in passing but looking for a group of them that will be hard to find, so true. So I will represent OUR team and keep looking. I do go to one place where many other NFL fans wear there colors but I was the only Houston fan. It was okay though, Chief fans remember me well from Week 1 !! One thing I can say is that no one here dogs the Texans. Everyone seems to think highly of our franchise.
Old 09-24-2007   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck, I haven't found any in New Mexico.
Old 09-25-2007   #5
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck to you. I'm about the only one here in Redding, CA.
Old 09-25-2007   #6
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Good luck to you ion finding other fans... maybe after the Texans win the Super Bowl this season, there will be a few coming out of the woodwork in the near future...

Just kidding, there are enough fair-weathered fans around this country to pop up when progress is being made...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #7
Texican77
Rookie

Thanks for the support.... I will keep watching, supporting and listening to the 610 thru the streaming signal...... Look forward to us being 3-1 after this week!
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Just giving this thread a bump. I just found out today that Texican77 is a buddy that used to work with me here at the City of Baytown.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read