Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-19-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How devistated would the Texans be IF:

We got to draft Vick in 2002 IF:
He would have stayed in school and we would have picked him instead of Carr. I know it would have changed everything with that scenario, but it would be interesting because we would be talking about Sage now as starting QB

just a "what if" and "I'm bored and was thinking of something to type"

Last edited by Wolf; 07-19-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: How devistated would the Texans be IF:

haha yeah, hadn't really thought of that. so were we lucky to draft Carr instead? now that is a headscratcher right there. like kissing your sister.
Old 07-19-2007   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

The only real playing difference between Carr and Vick is Vick makes the most of the pass rush by moving forward rather than Carr, who just ran in circles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #4
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 30085 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
He would have stayed in school and we would have picked him instead of Carr. I know it would have changed everything with that scenario, but it would be interesting because we would be talking about Sage now as starting QB

just a "what if" and "I'm bored and was thinking of something to type"
Wolf, I'm lost or missing something here, but who is the he/him we are talking about?
Old 07-19-2007   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

sorry TA.. Vick... I was thinking too much ahead on that one
Old 07-19-2007   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
haha yeah, hadn't really thought of that. so were we lucky to draft Carr instead? now that is a headscratcher right there. like kissing your sister.
agreed, not saying we were lucky in drafting Carr, but with Vick, how much would that set the franchise back after 5 years and with the time frame of this happening (too late to get Schaub but now we'd be looking at daunte or someone else that is available now)

well would we be satisfied with Sage going into the season and what expectations the fans would have now(guess we'd have to)
Old 07-19-2007   #7
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 30085 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
sorry TA.. Vick... I was thinking too much ahead on that one
Ahhh. Ok, carry on.

I'll enjoy the rest of the banter.
Old 07-20-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I am willing to admit that I was iratated that Vick came out a year early. Although then I wanted Carson Palmer to come out a year early so we could draft him..

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I am willing to admit that I was irritated that Vick came out a year early. ..
I was too.
Old 07-24-2007   #10
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I wanted Houston to be an NFL franchise a year earlier so we could have drafted Tomlinson.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read