Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

ultimate tailgate truck from miller lite beer

dnewton

Practice Squad
We are looking for someone to tailgate with using our ford f150 supercrew Lariet Miller truck. We won this truck from Miller lite. It is wrapped in Houston logo and is unbelievable under the bed cover, 3 flat screen tvs, satelite tv, ps2, dvd, much more. We are considering selling it. Anyone interested?
Debbie

So you won that thing. I put my name in the drawing. I planned on selling it if I won it.

We are looking for someone to tailgate with using our ford f150 supercrew Lariet Miller truck. We won this truck from Miller lite. It is wrapped in Houston logo and is unbelievable under the bed cover, 3 flat screen tvs, satelite tv, ps2, dvd, much more. We are considering selling it. Anyone interested?
Debbie

What lot do you tailgate in?? We tailgate in the yellow lot and park up front. We have a full size school bus and looking to grow our tailgate group.

Have not tailgated yet. Looking forward to it this year. May not leave my truck on the lot unattended. The tires and wheels costs 2,000 each.

hmm I don't think you'll have too much to worry about. I don't really know about any other lots but I know the red lot is right next to the stadium and its all concrete. Not as much tailgating as all the other lots but i think its worth 300 dollars a year to not have to fight traffic as much and not have to worry about washing your vehicle every sunday.

Debbie

Ok...letts settle this. You discoverred the truck when it was at my tailgate party last season. I think you should park next to us.

You meed to get to Kroger early as we carravan into the stadium.

I know someone who will make you an offer to!

Back