Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2007   #41
Gmoney
Rookie

Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

The Texans will probably resolve this issue by closing TC to the public next year.
Gmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #42
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

opps. not what I meant...I hope they resolve but not by closing training camp

Last edited by HardcoreTexan; 07-19-2007 at 03:01 PM.
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #43
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
The Texans will probably resolve this issue by closing TC to the public next year.
I doubt it. It is an avenue for revenue. Why do you think Wacko Bank paid to distribute free tickets? They see us as leads.

Verizon and Coke have a booth at training camp. They are not there for the fun of it. They are making money out of the deal and they pay to be a part of it.
Old 07-17-2007   #44
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I had no problem, I got 4 tickets to each practice and didn't have to fill out anything.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #45
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

After reading this thread I have concluded that it was wackyovia bank and not the Texans that created this mess. Easily solved, close your accounts at wackyovia, hit em where it hurts. If every Texan fan closed thier account they probably would not sponsor anymore he he. The Texans on the otherhand were polite and informative like always. I am sure there will be some words exchanged between sponsor and greatest football team in the world. It is active Football season and I am gratefull. YEEEEE HAWWWW

Go Texans
Old 07-17-2007   #46
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Right Joe
Old 07-17-2007   #47
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
That's what I'm afraid of but I think the outcry from fans would be too great. TC sessions have been full from the get - go. I've heard that Kubiak didn't want any public sessions last year, but sponsors (like Wachovia) pay incredibly huge dinero to get their names on tickets and signage at the practice facility during that 2-3 week period.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-17-2007   #48
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I say close all accounts with Wachovia today
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #49
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
I say close all accounts with Wachovia today
I agree, but also tell them why you are closing it.
Old 07-18-2007   #50
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man you guys are funny. I knew that the ticket situation with the bank was going to be screwed up so I sent my wife to get as many tickets as she could before I went.

So she went to the bank by her work and got all the tickets for the weekends and then I went and got tickets fro the weekdays. No problems.

Everybody should have known that the bank was going to ask for some info, because they did it last year. If you spent more than 10 minutes inside the bank trying to get tickets, it was one of 2 reasons.

The 1st would be that there was someone in line before you or 2nd that you tried to argue with the person who make $11 an hour handing out free tickets.It took 2 seconds to fill out something that you didn't even have to put your real phone number on there.

If the Texans ended TC, all of you on here would be whinning that you had to wait longer to see the Texans in action. Quit whinning and lets get ready for some football!!

Go Texans!!

Last edited by texanfan2002114; 07-18-2007 at 12:08 PM.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #51
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I disagree you have no idea what we encountered there and the guy told us that the reason why they were giving out a limited number of tickets was because last year someone in the Texans admin office found out that people were selling the ticks when they got them for free.

Last edited by gary; 07-18-2007 at 07:00 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #52
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I disagree you have no idea what we encountered there and the guy told us that the reason why they were giving out a limted number of tickets was because last year someone in the Texans admin office found out that people were selling the ticks when they got them for free
Nevermid, I was being an a s s. I should just let people vent.

Last edited by texanfan2002114; 07-18-2007 at 12:04 PM.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #53
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

The way they handled the personal information stuff last year made more sense. (At least they handled it the right way where I went).

You got the tickets without filling anyting out. If you wanted the t-shirt, you filled out personal information.

Win-win. You don't have to fill anything out to just get your tickets. If you didn't mind getting your privacy invaded, you could choose to get a t-shirt.
Old 07-18-2007   #54
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 13 BobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVP

Tell you what, I went back to the same bank today and got some more tix cause I realized needed some more, filled out form with bogus info, got tix and left. It's okay to complain, but there is gonna be more complaining if they stop having open practices. Let's make this positive and support our TEAM even if there is some inconvenience involved in dealing with the bank people.
BobbleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #55
gary
Hall of Fame

I still support my team but I'm just saying it was bonckers
Old 07-18-2007   #56
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Right I am a little ticked off about the unseen fine print as well...There was a max of 12 tickets per location...I ended up getting 4 tickets to the last 3, since I will be in town for those other dates. They also made me fill out some form...I did not give my correct information...

Why when I called the TC hotline- 832-667-2007- it sounds like only the kids will be able to get autographs...Sounds like I need to babysit somebodies child on these dates....

I really wish they would just be upfront about everything...then there would be no room for complaining.

now that is funny
Old 07-18-2007   #57
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

alrighty I went to the new watchovaya bank at the league city branch off 646 and asked for tickets as i am sure everyone else did. They asked how many and to which ones. and being the greedy chit I am I say I want em all... so they explained you get 6 tickets to 2 of them... as opposed to 2 tickets to 6 of them... ok so I get asked to fill out the paper as does everyone and then get talked to like a dog for being a Texans fan ( Cowgirls Fans ). So... I start to tell them to start naming me some players that play for the COWGIRLS which usually shows they don't even know anything about the team they jeer for. The only player they could name was Homo or Romo or whatever his name is. Alrighy back on track I think I converted the whole bank into being Texans fans and now I think they are out of tickets b/c the rest of the people there wanted to go to the TC to watch.
Old 07-18-2007   #58
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
now I think they are out of tickets b/c the rest of the people there wanted to go to the TC to watch.
Way to go, Andrew!
Changing Cowgirl fans into Texan fans - one training camp ticket at a time.

Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #59
gary
Hall of Fame

Old 07-18-2007   #60
Andrew6
Site Contributor

ah I just get aggrivated with people who have no clue about football but sit and dog on the texans and then you ask them their team and say name 3 people that play for them. Most can't and go well... ummm ... yeah. I love to see a PSUEDO-FAN crawfish.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read