Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-12-2007   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bull Pen Pub Pictures

I got this in my email wasn't sure if anyone else did:

Dear Bull Pen Members,

It is that time of year again when we start gearing up for the beginning of the Texans Football season! We have new leadership on the field and we canít wait to see where the season takes us. In the off-season we acquired several valuable key players to cheer on such as Matt Schaub, Andre Davis, and Amobi Okoye. We are also looking forward to seeing our veteran players return to take the field for an exhilarating winning season.

Last season we were thrilled to receive the creative, energetic, and outgoing pictures sent to us to decorate the Bull Pen Pub. We would like to ask you once again to please send us your favorite photos of you and your friends taken at past Texans games or events. These pictures should be tasteful, enthusiastic, and reflect true Texan spirit and pride. We will enlarge these pictures and hang them up on the Bull Pen Pub walls for all the fans see.

Please email your pictures to pics@houstontexans.com by July 27, 2007. As the season progresses please continue to send us your favorite Texans photos and we will continue to add them to the Bull Pen Pub area. We appreciate all your hard work and support all season long and canít wait for our 2007 season!

Go Texans!

Holly Schweitzer

Event Services Coordinator

Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium

Two Reliant Park

Houston, TX 77054-1573

Phone 832-667-2039

Fax 832-667-2055

www.houstontexans.com
Old 07-12-2007   #2
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bull Pen Pub Pictures

I think that this email was only sent to Bull Pen (116/ 117) season ticket holders...

I got the email...and I sent in some of my pics...I like the new perks of the BP. Glad I made the change.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bull Pen Pub Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I think that this email was only sent to Bull Pen (116/ 117) season ticket holders...

I got the email...and I sent in some of my pics...I like the new perks of the BP. Glad I made the change.
I like it, I sold my psls in section 121 and moved over to 116, 121 needed alot more life to it

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read