Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2004   #1
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Default Texans ~vs~ Broncos Predictions!!!!!

If we win we will be tied for first....They can be beat on their home field and Jake the snake can be RATTLED up with a little pressure.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

Texans 24
Broncos 17
Diehardtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #2
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Broncos 24
Texans 20
Old 11-02-2004   #3
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Broncos 24

Texans 21
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #4
texansfan88
All Pro

this one is tough...if the texans can play their game and not shoot themselves in the foot, they'll win. One mistake will cost them the game

If no mistakes

Texans 28
Broncos 27

if mistakes
Broncos 24
Texans 10
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #5
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Texans 17
Horses 13

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the Texans in this one 27 - 20
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Donkeys 20
Texans 17

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2004   #8
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

remember lynch is out and one of their best linemen.....they've been making too many mistakes.....my prediction: texans 27
denver 10
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tough call on this one:

Texans 24
Horsies 28

I just don't see them droping 3 in a row with a home game. Sure hope I am wrong.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #10
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

well i don't care what anyone says, TEXANS will WIN.....I have complete confidence in them....Don't be soo concerned with numbers and ratings, trust in your team...They want to win bad and Carr will pull it off. Remenber half the games they have played so far the odds were against them and they pulled it off and proved many wrong....I believe they will do it again. You know, the broncos message board was predicting the Texans to win more then ppl have on here....Ironic huh!!!....lol....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #11
TexansFan.com
Rookie

Texans 17
Broncos 14
TexansFan.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #12
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Texan's 20 Mule's 17
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
You know, the broncos message board was predicting the Texans to win more then ppl have on here....Ironic huh!!!....lol....

I took a look at their board last night and they pretty much expect to lose this game .
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #14
Oilers/Texans
Veteran

Houston - 31

Denver - 17
Oilers/Texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #15
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

texans 28
broncos 17
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #16
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Wideouts baby, wideouts!!!!

Houston 31
Ankle Breakers 24
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #17
ronaldod1
Rookie

i saw chad johnson make champ bailey look like an ***** on national TV a couple weeks ago. i dont think bailey is big or strong enough to cover AJ, i think we need to go at him early and force a double team. if that happens, Carr will be able to pick a part a lynchless secondary like it were............hmmmm.... the vikings secondary.
ronaldod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #18
texansfan88
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldod1
i saw chad johnson make champ bailey look like an ***** on national TV a couple weeks ago. i dont think bailey is big or strong enough to cover AJ, i think we need to go at him early and force a double team. if that happens, Carr will be able to pick a part a lynchless secondary like it were............hmmmm.... the vikings secondary.
get real...bailey was pushed by CJ and he fell down. he didnt look like a *****
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #19
TexansFan.com
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Wideouts baby, wideouts!!!!

Houston 31
Ankle Breakers 24
I have this funny, nagging feeling that Champ might play this game with something to prove. Let's hope that I am wrong. (of course this is only one guy)
TexansFan.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #20
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 368131 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
get real...bailey was pushed by CJ and he fell down. he didnt look like a *****
You are correct that an offensive flag should have been thrown on CJ when he pushed off--then again, that only accounted for 50 yards of the 170+ yds that CJ torched Bailey for that day.

Bailey is a classic example of the overuse of the phrase shutdown corner--sorry, but Deion had seasons he didn't give up 170 yds in and Bailey gave it up in one game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read