Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 07-02-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today

Overalls has been banned from Titans on line.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today

why?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
You bragged about ___ ?

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Overalls see this as a badge of honor because he probably did not deserve a ban, it's a troll thing.

I would like to know what you said though.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #5
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

They are pretty strict on showing them the err of their ways. He probably pointed out that vince has only played 1/2 season, has terrible stats, lost the only BIG game he has played in, and that they had an awful offseason with so much cap room to play with.

Poor titan fans...they are just starting to become intimate with Bud...

Old 07-03-2007   #6
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Great job rep your way. i lurk around there alot & see your posts often so i have a pretty good idea of what you might've said.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #7
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

The homerism over there is embarrassing.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-03-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why didn't you post a link to the thread that you were on whenever you were banned? Or at least give us a condense version of what you said?
Old 07-03-2007   #9
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why didn't you post a link to the thread that you were on whenever you were banned? Or at least give us a condense version of what you said?
Yes, inquiring minds want to know.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #10
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wasn't posting when I got banned so I am not sure what thread set the mod off. When I got home from work I went to the site, read a few post, noticed I had a PM and BAM, as soon as I read it I was banned. I do like to ruffle their feathers, but I don't remember doing anything particularly harsh the day before. I told a guy with a EARL avator he should be ashamed to be defending Bud while using that avator, but I doubt that did it. There was a thread about Texan fans jumping ship that I posted in, but I think the thread is gone now. Oh, well.

Old 07-03-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wasn't posting when I got banned so I am not sure what thread set the mod off. When I got home from work I went to the site, read a few post, noticed I had a PM and BAM, as soon as I read it I was banned. I do like to ruffle their feathers, but I don't remember doing anything particularly harsh the day before. I told a guy with a EARL avator he should be ashamed to be defending Bud while using that avator, but I doubt that did it. There was a thread about Texan fans jumping ship that I posted in, but I think the thread is gone now. Oh, well.
Well, at least you are not banned from GoTitans.com ............. YET!! lol
Old 07-03-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

LMAO.... Overalls, there is a thread about you being banned (by TOMB) on GoTitans.com

Overalls banned by the TOMB

*EDIT*
Blonde moment - you started the thread.....
Old 07-03-2007   #13
Overalls
Hall of Fame

It might be hard for a lot of people to understand, but there is a fraternity of Trolls. Like BlazingArrow said. "It's a Troll thing." There are those of us that are well known of the division rivals sites. BlazingArrow does a lot on the Jags site. BiPolar, hasn't been as active lately, but spends time on the Colts site. I mess around with the Titans.
When I was banned I was allowed to send PMs for a little while before the Mods got wind of what I was doing. All I did was say goodbye to a few people and wish them a good season. A mod from another Titans board even invited me to sign up for that site. Some people don't get it, but there are many that do that just pretend they don't. BlazingArrow, Bipolar and I have had some heated battles, but for us it is part of the game.

Old 07-03-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell I like to know who the trolls are, I may not agree with them but at least they do not pretend to like the team then all they do is say negative things about the team all day and all night long.

I have had a few words with blazing but have never had an issue with Bipolar, that I can recall that was not miscommunication.

But I have no prob with them being here. That is why the mods created the smack talk section, to have fun in.
Old 07-03-2007   #15
Immobilarity
Made You Look

Rep Power: 16 Immobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden cover

I just want to place emphasis on how the GoTitans version of this thread is infinitely better due to one particular post on page two.
Old 07-04-2007   #16
UTVinceYoung
Play To Win

Poor Underalls. I guess you pissed off Yvette. You didn't kiss her butt hard enough. I don't understand why anyone would want to be a member over at TOMB....Gotitans is much better.

UTVinceYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007   #17
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immobilarity View Post
I just want to place emphasis on how the GoTitans version of this thread is infinitely better due to one particular post on page two.

This?

I've only lurked there but I found the combination of immaturity & anal retentiveness too much to bare.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post

This?

I've only lurked there but I found the combination of immaturity & anal retentiveness too much to bare.

Doesn't that statement contradict itself?

Old 07-08-2007   #19
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's my post

It is a contradiction but that's how I found the TOMB. Two kinds of idiots,immature members & anal mods.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Well, at least you are not banned from GoTitans.com ............. YET!! lol
At least he is not to scared to post over there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read