Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2007   #1
Lucky

Rep Power: 208260 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Training camp tickets

Training camp tickets will be available beginning Monday, 7/16. Again, at Wachovia branches (expect a shakedown).

Quote:
DATES: July 27 – Aug. 16, 2007

Training Center

PARKING: FREE parking north of the Methodist Training Center off McNee St. (Purple Lot) CAPACITY: Full capacity approximately 2,500 per practice session; Bleacher seating

TRAINING CAMP HOTLINE:
Call (832) 667-2007 for up-to-date practice information/player autograph schedule, etc.

• Free tickets are distributed through Wachovia Financial Centers
  • Limit 6 tickets per person
  • These open practices give fans a chance to watch practice and get their first view of the 2007 Houston Texans football team. Fans have the opportunity to participate in sponsor-related interactive areas throughout the practices.
  • Gates open at 7:30 a.m. for morning practices, 2:30 p.m. for afternoon practices and 6:15 p.m. for evening practices.
Open practice schedule:
Saturday July 28 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday July 29 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Thursday Aug. 2 7:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m. Saturday Aug. 4 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. Wednesday Aug.15 7:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
*Texans autographs will be available following practice pending team schedule.
  • Tickets are FREE and available through Wachovia Financial Centers for open practices beginning Monday, July 16.
  • Fans can find the Wachovia location nearest them by clicking here and entering their zip code. (full list of locations)
  • In case of rain, then that specific practice is NOT open to the public, but the fans will be able to redeem their tickets at any of the remaining scheduled open practice dates
Old 07-13-2007   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp tickets

I wonder if this will be specific to Houston locations. Will have to call the Texans as I am thinkning about the August 4th date.
Old 07-13-2007   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 208260 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I wonder if this will be specific to Houston locations. Will have to call the Texans as I am thinkning about the August 4th date.
How many do you need? I can pick some extra ducats & mail them to you. They're actually nice collecter items.
Old 07-13-2007   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
How many do you need? I can pick some extra ducats & mail them to you. They're actually nice collecter items.
Awesome, I need 3 most likely, but two will do nicely. Thanks!
Old 07-13-2007   #5
Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Awesome, I need 3 most likely, but two will do nicely. Thanks!
No problema.
Old 07-13-2007   #6
whiskeyrbl

Could you possibly pick up 2 more, I'm working 7/12's right now and cannot get up there?
Old 07-13-2007   #7
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be going to the bank in Cleveland - they had the tickets last year. Do you need two for Aug 8 or another date - and I can get some for you.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-14-2007   #8
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
I'll be going to the bank in Cleveland - they had the tickets last year. Do you need two for Aug 8 or another date - and I can get some for you.
Aug.4 would be fine . I would really appreciate it. I am fixing to go to work here in about an hour. I'll check back when I get off around 7 p.m. tonight. If your cool with picking them up I'll PM or e-mail my address. Thank you very much.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read