Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

7:00pm NFL network :Inside the Texans camp

never mind that chaps my butt, they advertised it on tv and even the guide said it would be the Texans but what they put on is the Cardinals

Why are they showing the Arizona Cardinals? I just got NFL Network and was looking forward to seeing this show and they are the Cards. I'm not happy.

Why are they showing the Arizona Cardinals? I just got NFL Network and was looking forward to seeing this show and they are the Cards. I'm not happy.

not sure kinda irritates me due to I haven't got to see anything yet

and again the folks said "we'll take you back to the program with the Houston Texans"

grrrr

If he wants a roster spot he better. I have a feeling Gado isn't going to give in so easily(he's also a Sherman guy) and Walker has a lot to be proved going undrafted

After I posted that last night, Kubiak in the huddle called out Chris Taylor:

"you can be in this leauge a long time, but you 've got to fix your problem. Chris, what kept you off the team last year? That's right, fumbling. Last year you put one down in TC and it was big, now today you put one on the ground near the goalline. You've got to fix that problem".

"you can be in this leauge a long time, but you 've got to fix your problem. Chris, what kept you off the team last year? That's right, fumbling. Last year you put one down in TC and it was big, now today you put one on the ground near the goalline. You've got to fix that problem".

Kubiak doesn't put up with turnovers from anyone, which is nice.

commentary said mario needs to get quicker, maybe lose a little weight. front 7 have to find a way to get penetration

Demeco needs to improve in a way to create more turnovers, he has the tackles but only in INT and one forced fumble

only so far saw a little of the offense, (wr's on db's and run offense (looked like last years first string) versus run defense(looked like 2nd string and later)

rick smith talked about mario and basically said he is a strong guy and is a good run stopper, this season he expects mario to learn to use leverage and strength to improve the pass rush

I like the fact that Kubiak is pushing him...he could be a cheap 3rd string RB that can really produce.

My observations from the NFL Network thingy:

- Eric Winston has put on some weight. That boy has a huge gut now.
- Cory Anderson looks like a beast.
- Chris Taylor has some serious burst.
- Earl Cochran and Onrea Jones might make this team.
- Chester Pitts might lose his job to McKinney.
- Mike Flanagan is fat.
- Jamie Dukes is a fat, sweaty *****. "When I look at Mario Williams I see Courtney Brown". And it's Rosenfels... not Rosenfeld.

Back