Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-06-2007   #161
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Where did HK run off to?
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #162
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I do not know, I made my pick and whoosh away he went.
Old 08-06-2007   #163
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess you took his pick
Old 08-06-2007   #164
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe he is driving home from work.
Old 08-06-2007   #165
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to checo446

Karl gave me instructions for things this weekend if we got that far, but I think I will hold off a while to see if he checks in tonight as he didn't leave me specific names.
checo446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #166
axman40
Hall of Fame

I will be checking back once an hour till 11:00 p.m.
Old 08-07-2007   #167
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I apologize for the delay...I went home from work and didn't even see a computer until I noticed one on my way to bed.

My picks are in. Axman is up.
Old 08-07-2007   #168
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Checo...you can pick for me if my turn comes up tonite. Use your best judgement.

Guys...we should really consider trying to speed this up a bit. I'm as guilty as anyone of being slow. I will attempt to avoid slowness at all costs from this point on.
Old 08-07-2007   #169
Old School
Site Contributor

Sorry guys, I have been waiting all day by the computer and when I finally get called out for a job, I come back and see I got caught flat footed.
MShadows, you are up
Old 08-07-2007   #170
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Checo...you can pick for me if my turn comes up tonite. Use your best judgement.

Guys...we should really consider trying to speed this up a bit. I'm as guilty as anyone of being slow. I will attempt to avoid slowness at all costs from this point on.
I will do my best.
Old 08-07-2007   #171
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
I will do my best.
You'll do fine...use the magical cheat sheet from the magical site and you'll be A-OK.
Old 08-07-2007   #172
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
You'll do fine...use the magical cheat sheet from the magical site and you'll be A-OK.

Got it, I will go to Yahoo Sports as soon as I get home...
Old 08-07-2007   #173
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 141004 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I pick .... my nose .
Old 08-07-2007   #174
checo446
Veteran

Just checking in, I was hoping to see some progress since the last pick....
Old 08-07-2007   #175
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Good thing we have a month till regular season starts.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #176
checo446
Veteran

well I am off to bed, I will check you guys tomorrow. M Shadows is still on the clock....
Old 08-07-2007   #177
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 205206 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I realize it's too late now, but holy cow .... it had to be easier to coordinate 12 schedules for 1 hour one night than to keep glued to the computer for a week or longer.
Old 08-07-2007   #178
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I realize it's too late now, but holy cow .... it had to be easier to coordinate 12 schedules for 1 hour one night than to keep glued to the computer for a week or longer.
Try 4 weeks. And I'm taking the over.

rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #179
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, and to think I was worried last night because I couldn't get on a computer to make my picks....I guess I'll check back on Friday.
Old 08-08-2007   #180
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

We're almost to the halfway point...almost...sorta.

We haven't even had our first preseason game...we're doing well.

Happy thoughts.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read