Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-05-2007   #121
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
Alright, picks are in, I will give Santo till noon tomorrow to check in before I make another pick via the Antsports list.
Shouldn't he have until 8:00 pm? The clock's not supposed to run at night.
Old 08-05-2007   #122
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to checo446

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I am back from my out-of-town responsibilities, so I can take over my draft now. I just need to know where to posyt my picks. I read through this thread to this point, and it doesn't look like y'all are posting the picks here, so let me know and I'll jump right in. If Santo is on the clock, I still have a few picks until it's on me.

Good to see you back, so far you have:

RB Shaun Alexander
WR Steve Smith
WR Terrell Owens
checo446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #123
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Shouldn't he have until 8:00 pm? The clock's not supposed to run at night.
Technically he should have till then, however, we haven't heard from him and his last 12 hour pick timed out, I figured Noon was a good time to keep this thing moving.

Does that sound unreasonable because if everyone wants to wait until 8 pm I can live with that?
Old 08-05-2007   #124
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Technically he should have till then, however, we haven't heard from him and his last 12 hour pick timed out, I figured Noon was a good time to keep this thing moving.

Does that sound unreasonable because if everyone wants to wait until 8 pm I can live with that?
I say that's plenty ... not to be a hardass but who joins these things and then does'nt show ?
Old 08-05-2007   #125
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm good either way. I just thought maybe you forgot.
Old 08-05-2007   #126
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
I'm good either way. I just thought maybe you forgot.
Yeah, if his pick didn't just time out I would have been happy to wait 12 hours, but I don't want to hold everyone up as this draft is crawling as is.

Anywho, the Santo's pick is in. Old School, the floor is yours.

I am out for the next hour or two to go do some yard work. See everyone then.
Old 08-05-2007   #127
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
.......Anywho, the Santo's pick is in. Old School, the floor is yours.......
The only thing worse than someone not showing up for draft is the Assistant Commisioner picking the player you were about to draft for him!!!!!
I smell a conspiracy!!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-05-2007   #128
TD
TT Huckaboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
The only thing worse than someone not showing up for draft is the Assistant Commisioner picking the player you were about to draft for him!!!!!
I smell a conspiracy!!
OK, I feel better. I was just about to say I changed my mind and we should have waited. Should of known Boldin wouldn't make it to me anyway.
Old 08-05-2007   #129
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
I smell a conspiracy!!
I just pick by the list.
Old 08-05-2007   #130
checo446
Veteran

M Shadows is on the clock.
Old 08-05-2007   #131
checo446
Veteran

k I am done mowing. Mshadows has till 10 am Monday to make his pick, otherwise be subjected to HK's Ant Sports list according to the 12 hour timer.

I will be checking in periodically today.
Old 08-05-2007   #132
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I am after Mshadows, right? I am PM'ing my top two choices, in order, for my pick, just to expedite the process.
Old 08-05-2007   #133
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I am after Mshadows, right? I am PM'ing my top two choices, in order, for my pick, just to expedite the process.
yes you are, I just put your pick in of Brandon Jacobs. HonoringEarl is up now.
Old 08-05-2007   #134
checo446
Veteran

Overalls is up.
Old 08-05-2007   #135
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Rooster Masters up.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #136
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Spleen is up.

Honoring Earl, you officially suck. Lynch was my pick. DOH!
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #137
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Spleen is up.

Honoring Earl, you officially suck. Lynch was my pick. DOH!
Hey ... I wanted Barber .

Here's my next pick and Mario's mentor .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBk7x...elated&search=
Old 08-05-2007   #138
TD
TT Huckaboo

Quote:
with pick 4.11 the CarrWrecked takes WR Plaxico Burress
Dang it!

Having the #1 pick is like being first in line for Thanksgiving dinner and then not getting seconds until the following Monday.
Old 08-05-2007   #139
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dang it!

Having the #1 pick is like being first in line for Thanksgiving dinner and then not getting seconds until the following Monday.
TD aren't you up now. I think the pick was the 11th pick of the 4th round. You would have the 12th because we are going backwards right now aren't we. You should have the next 2 picks.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #140
TD
TT Huckaboo

Yep. With Burress gone, I had to re-think. Done now.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read