Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-04-2007   #101
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

HK was updating the EA website also. If you go there and look at the rosters, you will see that the players are already added to their respective teams.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #102
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

What's the over/under for how many rounds we get this weekend ?
Old 08-04-2007   #103
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows
I made it, sorry I have to share this computer with my teenage daughter.
I feel your pain brother.
Old 08-04-2007   #104
Old School
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
What's the over/under for how many rounds we get this weekend ?
God, I am hoping for over 7 at least.... But it isn't looking very good.
Old 08-04-2007   #105
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to checo446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
God, I am hoping for over 7 at least.... But it isn't looking very good.

I would take the under on that one....
checo446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #106
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have 4 picks to cover 2 selections locked and loaded , hopefully I will be able to use them today.
Old 08-04-2007   #107
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP

Per the 12 hour clock, Santo has until 11 pm CST to make his pick, otherwise I will do it for him via the list.
Sponsored links
Old 08-04-2007   #108
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
Per the 12 hour clock, Santo has until 11 pm CST to make his pick, otherwise I will do it for him via the list.
Great I will get at least 1 pick in before midnight!
Old 08-04-2007   #109
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
To all of you who voted for this format....

Seriously, its not that bad, its just that when I get in the mood to do this, I want to do it. Waiting a day or two between picks is a little annoying. It'll all be good when we're done.
Old 08-04-2007   #110
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
If you are around then, I will be here to put in Karl's two picks after yours.
Old 08-04-2007   #111
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
To all of you who voted for this format....

Seriously, its not that bad, its just that when I get in the mood to do this, I want to do it. Waiting a day or two between picks is a little annoying. It'll all be good when we're done.
Yeah patience is a virtue on this type of draft. Its just hard to get everyone together online at the same time with 12 different schedules. I don't mind it to much, just want to know a ETA of where to check back in.
Old 08-04-2007   #112
axman40
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yeah patience is a virtue on this type of draft. Its just hard to get everyone together online at the same time with 12 different schedules. I don't mind it to much, just want to know a ETA of where to check back in.
Sweet! I will be able to get both of my picks tonight!
Old 08-04-2007   #113
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I love a draft that's fast and hectic .
Old 08-04-2007   #114
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

We're zooming right along, aren't we?

Checo...thanks for keeping people in line over here.

Make my picks for me.....everyone else...be amazed.
Old 08-04-2007   #115
checo446
Veteran

Santos pick is in after timing out. Axman you are up. Let me know when you get the pick in so I can put Karls up.
Old 08-04-2007   #116
axman40
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Santos pick is in after timing out. Axman you are up. Let me know when you get the pick in so I can put Karls up.
Done please proceed
Old 08-04-2007   #117
checo446
Veteran

Alright, picks are in, I will give Santo till noon tomorrow to check in before I make another pick via the Antsports list.

Santo is officially on the clock.

Also, the rosters thus far are now up to date on the ea sports site.

Last edited by checo446; 08-04-2007 at 11:21 PM. Reason: update
Old 08-05-2007   #118
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 241209 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I am back from my out-of-town responsibilities, so I can take over my draft now. I just need to know where to posyt my picks. I read through this thread to this point, and it doesn't look like y'all are posting the picks here, so let me know and I'll jump right in. If Santo is on the clock, I still have a few picks until it's on me.
Old 08-05-2007   #119
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 241209 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I somehow ended up with a duplicate post.
Old 08-05-2007   #120
Old School
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I am back from my out-of-town responsibilities, so I can take over my draft now. I just need to know where to posyt my picks. I read through this thread to this point, and it doesn't look like y'all are posting the picks here.....

We are posting picks in another thread in Texans tailgating called "Texans Fans EASports Fantasy Football Draft Thread".

See ya there!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read