Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-03-2007   #81
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
"slow style" drafts can go very swiftly...but you have to have a league full of people who are awake and who give a darn about the others in the league. I usually run a few leagues a year and I do mostly slow drafts with a 12 or 24 hour window....we generally get a round or two done per day.
Sometimes they gain steam as they go along. I'm hoping that's the case with this one.
Old 08-03-2007   #82
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

i wonder who invented fantasy football
Old 08-03-2007   #83
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
Why, Al Gore of course.

Signed,
The Internet
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #84
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post

http://www.nflplayers.com/fantasy/history.aspx
Old 08-03-2007   #85
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to checo446

1 more pick and then 13 rounds to go...
checo446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #86
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

If portis stays healthy, I'm scared of your team, Checo.

TD's having a nice draft too.
Old 08-03-2007   #87
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
If portis stays healthy, I'm scared of your team, Checo.

TD's having a nice draft too.
Thanks man. On another note, don't forget to PM me your weekend pick list to choose from since I know your access on weekends is limited.
Sponsored links
Old 08-03-2007   #88
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
Thanks man. On another note, don't forget to PM me your weekend pick list to choose from since I know your access on weekends is limited.
You got it.

To anyone else out there, send your lists to both Checo and myself, just in case I can't make it to a computer.
Old 08-03-2007   #89
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel pretty lucky. I didn't think Palmer would still be there at 24. He was my top rated QB. (Gut feeling Manning will slip a little this year)

I was going back and forth on Maurice Jones-Drew and Thomas Jones. I really like Jones with the NYJ, but the Jags schedule looks really good for the running game. I was kinda hoping the decision would be made for me before my pick.

Man I hate waiting so long between picks.
Old 08-03-2007   #90
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
I feel pretty lucky. I didn't think Palmer would still be there at 24. He was my top rated QB. (Gut feeling Manning will slip a little this year)

I was going back and forth on Maurice Jones-Drew and Thomas Jones. I really like Jones with the NYJ, but the Jags schedule looks really good for the running game. I was kinda hoping the decision would be made for me before my pick.

Man I hate waiting so long between picks.
Tell me about it. Sending a predraft list with a jillion players on it is a bit tough.
Old 08-03-2007   #91
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I was going to jump all over Chad Johnson before Honoring Earl 34 got him.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #92
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

I must break you.
signed,
drago
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #93
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Dear people who draft Antonio Gates in the third round,

Screw off!!!!

Sincerely,
Guy who was going to take him at the end of the third round.
Old 08-03-2007   #94
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Dear people who draft Antonio Gates in the third round,

Screw off!!!!

Sincerely,
Guy who was going to take him at the end of the third round.
Sorry man.

Old 08-03-2007   #95
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Thanks for taking TO HK (or Eriadoc). If he had fallen to me I would have been forced to take him...and man I really hate him and the Cowgurls.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #96
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Ok. I'm not sure it was posted elsewhere. I may have missed it. I was looking around to see how many rounds we were drafting and found out we were drafting 15 players with an active roster of 9 players. Just incase I'm not the only blind man in the thread.

Old 08-04-2007   #97
checo446
Veteran

Just a FYI, M Shadows has till about 1 pm CST to make his pick, if he doesn't show I will do it off the Ant Sports ADP list.
Old 08-04-2007   #98
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Then I will check back after 1:00 !
Old 08-04-2007   #99
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
Just a FYI, M Shadows has till about 1 pm CST to make his pick, if he doesn't show I will do it off the Ant Sports ADP list.

I made it, sorry I have to share this computer with my teenage daughter.

Anyways..........

Players off the board......

1.LaDainian Tomlinson
2.Steven Jackson
3.Frank Gore
4.Joseph Addai
5.Larry Johnson
6.Peyton Manning
7.Shaun Alexander
8.Marvin Harrison
9.Brian Westbrook
10.Tom Brady
11.Reggie Bush
12.Willie Parker
13.Rudi Johnson
14.Travis Henry
15.Laurence Maroney
16.Willis McGahee
17.Deuce McAllister
18.Steve Smith
19.Chad Johnson
20.Ronnie Brown
21.Torry Holt
22.Andre Johnson
23.Clinton Portis
24.Carson Palmer
25.Maurice Jones-Drew
26.Reggie Wayne
27.Tomas Jones
28.Ahman Green
29.Antonio Gates
30.Edgerin James
31.Terrell Owens
32.Phillip Rivers
33.Roy Williams

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #100
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
I made it, sorry I have to share this computer with my teenage daughter.

Anyways..........

Players off the board......

1.LaDainian Tomlinson
2.Steven Jackson
3.Frank Gore
4.Joseph Addai
5.Larry Johnson
6.Peyton Manning
7.Shaun Alexander
8.Marvin Harrison
9.Brian Westbrook
10.Tom Brady
11.Reggie Bush
12.Willie Parker
13.Rudi Johnson
14.Travis Henry
15.Laurence Maroney
16.Willis McGahee
17.Deuce McAllister
18.Steve Smith
19.Chad Johnson
20.Ronnie Brown
21.Torry Holt
22.Andre Johnson
23.Clinton Portis
24.Carson Palmer
25.Maurice Jones-Drew
26.Reggie Wayne
27.Tomas Jones
28.Ahman Green
29.Antonio Gates
30.Edgerin James
31.Terrell Owens
32.Phillip Rivers
33.Roy Williams
No worries man, also thanks for the list.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read