Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-08-2007   #201
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
Why? The bears usually contribute as many, if not more, points than a #2 WR
Yep. Plus somebody named Hester.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #202
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Yep. Plus somebody named Hester.
That statement reminds me of the tens of people who took KC's DST way too early after Dante Hall's big return for TD's season. He never matched it again.

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #203
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to checo446

I will check in a couple hours to see if my pick comes up. Gotta get the little tot to bed....
checo446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #204
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP

Looks like the spleen didn't pick. I am headed to bed, I will check you guys in the morning...
Old 08-09-2007   #205
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to be busy today. Can someone please PM me when my turn is up. It'll e-mail me at work.
Old 08-09-2007   #206
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's up?

monkey
Old 08-09-2007   #207
checo446
Veteran

Dale Murphy.
Sponsored links
Old 08-09-2007   #208
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Who's up?
The Spleen?

bueller....bueller....
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #209
checo446
Veteran

I sent him an email via the website yesterday. Hopefully he will be here soon.
Old 08-09-2007   #210
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
I'm going to be busy today. Can someone please PM me when my turn is up. It'll e-mail me at work.
PM sent to TD to let him know he is up.
Old 08-09-2007   #211
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
PM sent to TD to let him know he is up.
Thanks for being diligent on this, Checo.

My work's got me busy.

monkey
Old 08-09-2007   #212
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Thanks for being diligent on this, Checo.

My work's got me busy.
No worries man, mine finally let up a bit for the rest of the week. atleast until the next fire drill happens.
Old 08-09-2007   #213
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm done.

My son (who knows way more than I do) is helping and it took an hour to convince myself to override his recommendation. I'm sure it'll come back to bite me in the rear.
Old 08-09-2007   #214
TD
TT Huckaboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
With pick 7.02 Checo's Carr Wrecked selects RB Ladell Betts - Washington Redskins.
Ha ha. You don't know how close I came to cutting you off at the knees by taking Betts. The only reason I didn't was I thought he might make it another round. Damn good pick. I bet he winds up better than Portis.
Old 08-09-2007   #215
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Ha ha. You don't know how close I came to cutting you off at the knees by taking Betts. The only reason I didn't was I thought he might make it another round. Damn good pick. I bet he winds up better than Portis.
I am high as a kite on Portis if he can stay healthy. Looks like I timed the Betts pick just right to handcuff him. Although unless Portis goes down with an injury and misses time, Betts will be worthless fodder on my bench. The talent difference is about as large as the gap in the grand canyon. Anyways, I like your pick there, Joey Galloway is underrated in possibly his last hurrah before the new guy takes over...
Old 08-09-2007   #216
checo446
Veteran

e-mail sent to rickyb to let him know he is up.
Old 08-09-2007   #217
checo446
Veteran

Overalls is up.

PM and Email sent to notify.
Old 08-09-2007   #218
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I have picked.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #219
checo446
Veteran

Looks like Honoring Earl picked right after I sent him the PM....
Old 08-09-2007   #220
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I'm up, right?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read