Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-08-2007   #181
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Still... It would be nice to finish sometime this week. I have some high maintenance players and my team needs to time to gell into the ultimate winning machine.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #182
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wario .... come out to playayyyyy .
Old 08-08-2007   #183
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I PM'd him and sent an email. We'll see what happens.

If we really start getting to crunch time and haven't come close to finishing, I"ll shorten the clock to 6 hours.
Old 08-08-2007   #184
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to checo446

what time do we pick for him if he doesn't respond?
checo446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #185
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
what time do we pick for him if he doesn't respond?
plenty of time left. Old School picked 16 hours ago, minus the 9 hour clock stoppage at night.

Maybe I'll just speed it up by eliminating the stoppage and forcing people to look at their computers first thing in the morning.

I'll figure that out later. I don't think we're in any danger of not finishing yet.
Old 08-08-2007   #186
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

I pick a bit, but really we're more than OK...We're on pace to finish in about two weeks. First game is a little over four weeks away.

I really don't want too much time to second guess my picks anyway.
Old 08-08-2007   #187
checo446
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 checo446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVPcheco446 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
plenty of time left. Old School picked 16 hours ago, minus the 9 hour clock stoppage at night.

Maybe I'll just speed it up by eliminating the stoppage and forcing people to look at their computers first thing in the morning.

I'll figure that out later. I don't think we're in any danger of not finishing yet.
Cool, I don't think we are in danger of not finishing either, however, I really would prefer not to be drafting all the way through the month. I am game for shortening the night clock.
Sponsored links
Old 08-08-2007   #188
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Arrow Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Sorry guys, my pick is in.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #189
checo446
Veteran

Eriadoc is on the clock.
Old 08-08-2007   #190
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

I've emailed eriadoc to let him know he's up.
Old 08-08-2007   #191
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Sorry guys, my pick is in.
I actually typed the Bears defense in my reply box on the last pick but I talked myself out of it by thinking they might fall another round.....
Old 08-08-2007   #192
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

If I took a defense in the 6th round, I'd expect to get kicked in the boys.
Old 08-08-2007   #193
Old School
Site Contributor

Why? The bears usually contribute as many, if not more, points than a #2 WR
Old 08-08-2007   #194
checo446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
Why? The bears usually contribute as many, if not more, points than a #2 WR
Its all part of the strategy....
Old 08-08-2007   #195
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 241209 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Done.
Old 08-08-2007   #196
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK ... next .
Old 08-08-2007   #197
checo446
Veteran

Email sent to Overalls telling him he is up...
Old 08-08-2007   #198
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Overalls has picked.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #199
checo446
Veteran

Ricky B is up and PM sent to notify.
Old 08-08-2007   #200
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
Ricky B is up and PM sent to notify.
Keep on, Checo!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read