Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-21-2007   #1
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Hilarious NFL Song Parodies on YouTube

i am sure some of yall have seen/heard about this but you have to check out this guy who makes song parodies about the NFL. Great one on PacMan.
Another great one on Randy Moss and one with Brady Quinn. Dude is very talented.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BradyFan83

just click on any of the videos he has made...he has a bunch...it should be SFW (safe for work) as well.

to be able to write the lyrics, play the music, and make the video is just awesome. dude should have a spot on the NFL pregame shows on Sunday any day now. So many inside jokes for the hardcore fan.
Old 06-21-2007   #2
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hilarious NFL Song Parodies on YouTube

I really like his latest Mike Vick video entitled "The Dogs In The Kennel".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW0dhh_Aj6A
Old 06-21-2007   #3
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post

yeah, is kinda sad though but done for effect.

the TJ Hoosh song is great....but I like the original Vick song probably the most now that I have heard them.

its called Ron Mexico done to Evenflow by Pearl Jam.
Old 06-21-2007   #4
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

not to go off your topic but as for youtube "celebrity" that needs to be on TV... there is that Lauren from NBX.com. Her sports rants are awesome. Any sports show that picked her up and used BradyFan83 songs would be a hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsDbL89ytlw

there are downloads on her myspace.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=137619704
Old 06-21-2007   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post

i posted that in the vick thread about a week ago.
Old 06-21-2007   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I had/have HE'S ALWAYS HOUSHMANDZADEH in my favorites....good stuff.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Vin that is just a little creepy don't ya think. Sounds like it is border line restraining order material. Funny though.

Sponsored links
Old 06-21-2007   #8
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabbageFerguson View Post
i posted that in the vick thread about a week ago.
yeah, I knew I had seen a link to it somewhere recently, but I never really checked it out. once I had watched the Pac Man song, I knew it was comedy gold. It's gold, Jerry, gold.
Old 06-21-2007   #9
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I had/have HE'S ALWAYS HOUSHMANDZADEH in my favorites....good stuff.
that guitarist in your favorites (antoine dufour) has some wicked technique and insane command over his acoustic. i love that tone he gets out of that acoustic.

you know what brand acoustic that is, or is it a custom? it sounds incredible and the soundquality via the pickup or mic is perfect.
Old 06-21-2007   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
that guitarist in your favorites (antoine dufour) has some wicked technique and insane command over his acoustic. i love that tone he gets out of that acoustic.

you know what brand acoustic that is, or is it a custom? it sounds incredible and the soundquality via the pickup or mic is perfect.
I don't know...but I found him because I subscribe to the CandyRat Records Channel. I first noticed Andy McKee and his awesome acoustic abilities and have enjoyed many of the artists they host. There are many very talented people on youtube once you get past the mentos and diet coke blasts.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #11
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I don't know...but I found him because I subscribe to the CandyRat Records Channel. I first noticed Andy McKee and his awesome acoustic abilities and have enjoyed many of the artists they host. There are many very talented people on youtube once you get past the mentos and diet coke blasts.
without a doubt. check out this guy playing The Simpsons theme on an acoustic. guy plays the whole damn arrangement. it was one of the first things I ever watched on You Tube. here it is in all its glory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBqKxZhM1NI

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read