Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-03-2007   #41
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Countdown to Kickoff

Please help me, I've stooped so low as to watching cooking and fashion reality shows with my wife. These shows suck in comparison to football.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #42
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyTExan View Post
Please help me, I've stooped so low as to watching cooking and fashion reality shows with my wife. These shows suck in comparison to football.
Yeah, I've been suckered into watching sinilar shows. I will say though, watching 'Everyday Italian' with Giada De Laurentiis is not bad on the eyes at all. She's a beautiful woman.
Old 07-03-2007   #43
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Not the Runway, though. Can't get enough of that one. My wife turned me on to it, but I can't say she kept me watching.
Old 07-03-2007   #44
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I will say though, watching 'Everyday Italian' with Giada De Laurentiis is not bad on the eyes at all. She's a beautiful woman.
My wife and I agree: Giada has an unusually large noggin. I just cannot get past that. ('course, let's not even get into my shortcomings)
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #45
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I've been suckered into watching sinilar shows. I will say though, watching 'Everyday Italian' with Giada De Laurentiis is not bad on the eyes at all. She's a beautiful woman.
As long as you don't watch it for the content that is fine.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #46
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
My wife and I agree: Giada has an unusually large noggin. I just cannot get past that. ('course, let's not even get into my shortcomings)
And a really large smile. Everytime I watch the show, the Red Riding Hood and Grandma scene is dancing in my head. Aside from that, she is a very attractive woman. And she cooks!
Old 07-03-2007   #47
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Keep things in perspective man. Those shows are relatively harmless compared to watching home improvement shows with your wife.

Home improvement shows can cause permanent injury through a neverending cycle of honey-do's during this part of the year. Without football to break up the labor a man can work himself to death if he's not careful.
Old 07-03-2007   #48
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Keep things in perspective man. Those shows are relatively harmless compared to watching home improvement shows with your wife.

Home improvement shows can cause permanent injury through a neverending cycle of honey-do's during this part of the year. Without football to break up the labor a man can work himself to death if he's not careful.
No doubt. The wife watches every show on HG TV. If she gets to the house before I do from work, I'm screwed.
Old 07-03-2007   #49
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

This is what DirecTV is for...I usually watch the Astros, and later one if I want something on TV, I watched an episode of The Office, My Name is Earl, 48 hour mystery, or more recently The Closer (she still gets on my nerves with the accent but I like the rest of the show).

If I have to find something non-recorded I start flipping through history channel or discovery, as well as the movie channels...

Never will I watch cooking or fashion shows unless its preceding a heavy dose of bleach to my eyes.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #50
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
This is what DirecTV is for...I usually watch the Astros, and later one if I want something on TV, I watched an episode of The Office, My Name is Earl, 48 hour mystery, or more recently The Closer (she still gets on my nerves with the accent but I like the rest of the show).

If I have to find something non-recorded I start flipping through history channel or discovery, as well as the movie channels...

Never will I watch cooking or fashion shows unless its preceding a heavy dose of bleach to my eyes.
Are you married? If so then I'd have to bet the wife gets her way sometimes, right?
Old 07-03-2007   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Are you married? If so then I'd have to bet the wife gets her way sometimes, right?
I'm guessing not. I'm single now and Zep's TV line-up is a single guy's line up!!! Work in a little Sapranos, Spike TV and its a dead give away!!!
Old 07-03-2007   #52
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm guessing not. I'm single now and Zep's TV line-up is a single guy's line up!!! Work in a little Sapranos, Spike TV and its a dead give away!!!
I agree. When the wife heads out of town on bidness I must gain at least 2-5 pounds just sitting on my arse stuffing my face with pizza and wings watching TV. Gotta get the mind refueled with manliness while she's gone. lol
Old 07-03-2007   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree. When the wife heads out of town on bidness I must gain at least 2-5 pounds just sitting on my arse stuffing my face with pizza and wings watching TV. Gotta get the mind refueled with manliness while she's gone. lol
Ahhhhh, some of the many perks to being single... (not to mention leaving the seat up)....!!
Old 07-04-2007   #54
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

those shows suck. PERIOD

This is you watching those shows with your wifey:

This is the Texanstalk board ready to kick your azz:

Last edited by MEGA SWATT; 07-04-2007 at 11:47 AM.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007   #55
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No doubt. The wife watches every show on HG TV. If she gets to the house before I do from work, I'm screwed.
So, you guys are like this, except over the TV..not a car

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1124
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #56
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
those shows suck. PERIOD

This is you watching those shows with your wifey:

This is the Texanstalk board ready to kick your azz:

You might get a little argument from these texan fans...

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14512

Old 07-07-2007   #57
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Bears. 35 days. Protect your Quarterback and Unicorns.

Old 07-08-2007   #58
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

34 days until Bears.

Old 07-09-2007   #59
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
34 days until Bears.

Getting a little bored KT? lol. The NFL and college football off-season are dreadful at times. At least the Stros are swinging the bats a bit better.
Old 07-09-2007   #60
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
Getting a little bored KT? lol. The NFL and college football off-season are dreadful at times. At least the Stros are swinging the bats a bit better.
Just excited. I went to my nephew's golf tournament in Kingwood yesterday. It was kind of like training camp for my Texans commute during home games.

Bears. 33 days.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read