Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-29-2007   #1
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lendale a no show

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=26541. this just keeps getting better and better.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lendale a no show

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=26541. this just keeps getting better and better.

In recent news, LenDale White was seen closing down an All-U-Can-Eat establishment. It was reported by someone on the grounds of anynomity that he arrived at the restaraunt at approximately 11:20am and stayed until closing at 10:00pm. Sources close to the restaraunt stated that he ordered Diet Coke with his meal(s).
Old 05-29-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

So who thinks that LenDale got to the airport and they told him a had to buy an extra seat for his fat***, and he threw such a fit that they threw him out of the airport?

The only positive is that now LenDale gets to drive back to Possum Hollow, sampling America's best truck stops along the way...tasty!
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

So someone did find it.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #5
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

That was some pick up there Blaze. No wonder Y'all reached on Henry.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #6
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
That was some pick up there Blaze. No wonder Y'all reached on Henry.
I'm still willing to see how he plays in regular season but my hope is starting to fade with the state puff. At the end of round one I noticed a hunger in his eyes after not being selected; I am starting to think there was a Chili's commercial running in the backround.
Old 05-29-2007   #7
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmm...don't know why I don't put much stock in draft grades. LINK

Quote:
2006 Tennessee Titans Draft Grade

Day One Analysis: Can you make a bigger splash with two offensive players? I ultimately think Young was the wrong choice here but I canít argue with LenDale White.

Overall Grade: B+
Gotta admit I thought LenDale was a steal in the 2nd round, but could this guy have been more wrong?
Old 05-29-2007   #8
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll wait until he actually plays this season before I write his career obituary.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #9
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I'm still willing to see how he plays in regular season but my hope is starting to fade with the state puff. At the end of round one I noticed a hunger in his eyes after not being selected; I am starting to think there was a Chili's commercial running in the backround.
Well at least you have a proven back-up in Henry, Oh wait.
Old 05-29-2007   #10
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In recent news, LenDale White was seen closing down an All-U-Can-Eat establishment. It was reported by someone on the grounds of anynomity that he arrived at the restaraunt at approximately 11:20am and stayed until closing at 10:00pm. Sources close to the restaraunt stated that he ordered Diet Coke with his meal(s).
Haha, I would give you rep, but I have to spread it around first.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Well at least you have a proven back-up in Henry, Oh wait.
The only thing Dayne has proven is that he IS a bust. I will take potential over a given any day of the week.
Old 05-29-2007   #12
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BCarrFree View Post
I'll wait until he actually plays this season before I write his career obituary.
BINGO. Dislikes Carr wanted Young or Bush and now is looking at the upside of L-Dub. Are you sure you are not a Titans fan?
Old 05-29-2007   #13
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only thing Dayne has proven is that he IS a bust. I will take potential over a given any day of the week.
Man, I hope that "potential" comes out as more than 244 yards and 0 TDs this year...otherwise, LenWhale will go the way of Stacey Mack. But apparently the Titans FO believes they only need VY, so no big deal.

BTW, the Chili's/draft comment was hilarious.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #14
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Quote:
well it's a good thing he won't be starting for us,unlike henry will for ya'll once Lendale eats his way out of a job.
Old 05-29-2007   #15
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dayne sure wasn't a bust last season when he WASN'T injured.
Old 05-30-2007   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Dayne sure wasn't a bust last season when he WASN'T injured.
Yeah at a 4.1 YPC he was sending DC into a loop .... injured or not he has a 3.7 YPC average and he played behind one of the best O-lines in the NFL right now. His 3 seasons that he was not injured in NY 3.5 YPC.

You are going to have to do better to impress me then a guy who has broken the 700 platue 1 time in his 6 year career.
Old 05-30-2007   #17
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah at a 4.1 YPC he was sending DC into a loop .... injured or not he has a 3.7 YPC average and he played behind one of the best O-lines in the NFL right now. His 3 seasons that he was not injured in NY 3.5 YPC.

You are going to have to do better to impress me then a guy who has broken the 700 platue 1 time in his 6 year career.
well he's more than good enough to be a back-up.Henry never even broke 800 yds at college.
Old 05-30-2007   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
well he's more than good enough to be a back-up.Henry never even broke 800 yds at college.
Can you tell me how many of your total yards in college count towards the NFL HOF, I forget?
Old 05-30-2007   #19
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Can you tell me how many of your total yards in college count towards the NFL HOF, I forget?
You don't think he is that good...do you?
Old 05-30-2007   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
You don't think he is that good...do you?
Not really sure. I try not to judge players off of 61 career caries.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read