Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-15-2007   #121
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I was thinking about what it means to be a Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Actually, water is honored - and does not feel worthy enough - to splash on The Great One's feet. It's not so much the He can walk on water, but rather water does not want to upset Him by getting Him wet. Even the natural elements do not want The Mighty One to be upset with them.
I tried to give you a rep for that post, but it wouldnt let me... Get ya one next time.
Old 06-15-2007   #122
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking [sarcasm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
That is a rough but acceptable explanation.

Our WR core will do fine. Givins do back mid season, B Jones, Gage, plus we picked up draft picks. While I would have liked to get a top named WR I did not want the team to pay the price the mid rate talent wanted.
A rough explanation is the best the English language can offer when attempting to describe events pertaining to The Great One.

I'm just looking forward to the end of His career and reading the autobiography, otherwise known as the Real New Testament Yo.
Old 06-15-2007   #123
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: [sarcasm]

Quote:
A rough explanation is the best the English language can offer when attempting to describe events pertaining to The Great One.

I'm just looking forward to the end of His career and reading the autobiography, otherwise known as the Real New Testament Yo.
Society will have adopted it as doctoring prior to his retirement. You must not really have the faith.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #124
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [sarcasm]

Quote:

DB in 30 yrs they'll re re make Planet of the Apes. Instead of the statue of liberty it will be a VY version of Easter Island.

ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #125
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Carr's gonna get sacked 0 times, because he will be playing 0 games.
We could have the whole defense stroll over to the bench and sack him. Once he peals himself off the turf, the offense could instill the finishing touch on him. It would, more or less be like a thanks for the memories sack.
Old 06-16-2007   #126
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

First of all, you can't put the Oilers travesty in with the Titans. Oilers and Titans are completely seperate in my world. Second, the Oilers will always be dear to my heart and the Titans are the inbred children of Uranus!

I'm laughing so hard it hurts!
Old 07-12-2007   #127
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
First of all, you can't put the Oilers travesty in with the Titans. Oilers and Titans are completely seperate in my world. Second, the Oilers will always be dear to my heart and the Titans are the inbred children of Uranus!

I'm laughing so hard it hurts!
You appear to be very confused ... this statement makes no sense ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Sponsored links
Old 07-12-2007   #128
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

So no one has noticed the NEW Pacman thing yet huh?

I'll wait .....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Old 07-12-2007   #129
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Sure. I've seen it. But why would I want to spam up our board with news about a Titans lowlife thug. And this time I'm not talking about the owner.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #130
Immobilarity
Made You Look

Rep Power: 16 Immobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden cover

C'mon, even thugs need love, Overalls.
Old 07-12-2007   #131
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You appear to be very confused ... this statement makes no sense ....
If you don't understand the history, I can see how that makes no sense to you.
Old 10-18-2007   #132
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, I believe Uranus was the son of Gaia, not her brother. She married her son, and then the Titans were the inbred off-spring of that union. Cronus not only castrated Uranus, but he also killed his own children. Eventually one of the childrens not killed ended up defeating the Titans.

The word "titans" means "strainer."
Old 10-19-2007   #133
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What TC said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Gaea
Gaea is the Earth goddess. She mated with her son Uranus to produce the remaining Titans. Gaea seems to have started as a neolithic earth-mother worshipped before the Indo-European invasion that eventually lead to the Hellenistic civilization.

Uranus
Uranus is the sky god and first ruler. He is the son of Gaea , who created him without help. He then became the husband of Gaea and together they had many offspring, including twelve of the Titans.

His rule ended when when Cronus, encouraged by Gaea, castrated him. He either died from the wound or withdrew from earth
Old 10-19-2007   #134
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Actually, I believe Uranus was the son of Gaia, not her brother. She married her son, and then the Titans were the inbred off-spring of that union. Cronus not only castrated Uranus, but he also killed his own children. Eventually one of the childrens not killed ended up defeating the Titans.

The word "titans" means "strainer."
So many places to go with this, so little time.
Old 10-19-2007   #135
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

LMAO Frog.... So true. So true!!
Old 10-19-2007   #136
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

So who would be more like Epimetheus?
Bironas or Young?

Unlike his brother, Prometheus, Epimetheus was not a very bright god, as his name suggest "afterthought". He was sometimes called Epimetheus the Scatter-brain (highly unflattering).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #137
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
So many places to go with this, so little time.
You mean like "political incorrect strainer"?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #138
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Titan actually means white earth.

So if the the Titans are the spawn of Uranus that would make Houston Uranus.

Put another way one big @sshole.
Old 10-19-2007   #139
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Titan actually means white earth.

So if the the Titans are the spawn of Uranus that would make Houston Uranus.
Put another way one big @sshole.

Well Dud Adams does still live here. Can't Ya'll put in some indoor plumbing so we can flush that turd to Trashville.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #140
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Well Dud Adams does still live here. Can't Ya'll put in some indoor plumbing so we can flush that turd to Trashville.

Which leads usback to that old favorite nickname for your team....The Texturds

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read