Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-08-2007   #1
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default More offseason grades...

A- from Sporting News. The media is starting to catch on...

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=219518
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #2
real

Default Re: More offseason grades...

I'll save the bashers the trouble...

They don't know what they're talking about....

This class hasn't proven anything....
Old 06-08-2007   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

IMO the Pats should be backed down to B+ and the Brownies should be up with us at A-. Other than that, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #4
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait, I don't think he's finished. I mean, surely he posted this before it was done. There weren't any derogatory comments (warranted or not) regarding our o-line or the fact that we didn't draft VY or Reggie 14 months ago. What irresponsible writing!
Old 06-09-2007   #5
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
IMO the Pats should be backed down to B+ and the Brownies should be up with us at A-. Other than that, I agree.

Pats should get an A++ i'm not a fan of the pats but to be a half away from returning to the superbowl and winning it again. All they did was pretty much revamp the roster expecially at their weakness last year in WR.

Browns added some nice parts in draft and FA but.... maybe its just me but i don't see a monster improvement on that team.

I do think the Raiders should get an A though. this article didn't mention Dominic Rhodes and what could be the steal of the draft in Michael Bush. They had the McCown and Williams trade that should give the ma third option and traded away Malcontent Randy Moss. That alone will improve the locker room attitude and brought in Lane Kiffin. Unproven but he's been in a winning culture at USC and has a good NFL bloodline. Rob Ryan also has that Defense kicking.

We all know what we did and i really think Schaub will make a huge impact on this team. Sherman also now has an identified role in the offense, i like Adding Bush to the defense and of course the presence of Ahman Green should help along with the Resigning of Ron Dayne. If Chalres Spencer comes back healthy... A+
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read