Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-18-2007   #21
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
two words: we'll see.
...but technically....that's three words....i'll give you 2.5.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #22
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Schammy can't take off & run so exactly how has your Offence improved?

Because Schaub can't take off and run you presume our offense hasn't gotten any better ? wow...how simple of you...

This isn't Madden. Mobile QB's aren't 'the bomb'.
Old 06-18-2007   #23
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
when the Titans are circling the drain at 3-5 at the midway point, you can take solace that you trolled on the Texans board and got owned.
Owned?

I'll bump this thread in early November to remind you exactly who's circling the drain at that point. Then we'll see about ownage.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #24
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Owned?

I'll bump this thread in early November to remind you exactly who's circling the drain at that point. Then we'll see about ownage.
I doubt you will be bumping it since the Titans will not have as good of record as the Texans you will just stick your tail between your legs and not even come around here.
Old 06-18-2007   #25
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Owned?

31st in payroll. only Buffalo is cheaper. please come back and take your medicine once the whole outhouse is going up in flames for the Tacks.
Old 06-18-2007   #26
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh I'll bump it alright.

If I'm wrong I'll still bump it for you so that you can feed me the crow.
Old 06-18-2007   #27
real

I'm trying to figure out where all of this cockiness from Titan's fans is coming from ?

from an 8-8 season ?

Your team is terrible...
Sponsored links
Old 06-18-2007   #28
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

October 21st.....the high plains drifter will be back to paint your town orange.
Old 06-18-2007   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's right ,AJ is all you have yet Carr got criticised for zoning in on him all the time.Go figure.

So that's two five yard dink & dunk players plus Johnson . Schammy can't take off & run so exactly how has your Offence improved?

I guess the more important question is how long will it be before you'll be calling for Schammy's head?
Do y'all even watch divisional games?? Owen Daniels?? His production fell off the a little bit the second half of the season as he missed a couple of games and played a couple of games with injury.. Bottom line though, is his stock is rising...

We'll see if Green is washed up but its been reported that he showed up in camp in the best shape of his life and he started 14 games last season averaging 4.5 yards a carry and over 1000 yards for the season.

As far as Schaub not being very mobile, I don't know where y'all get that. Is he Steve Young, no, not close - but they say he moves pretty good for a guy thats 6-5, 235. But more importantly, he feels the pressure and is mobile enough to avoid the sack...

Code:
I would imagine his arm in a throwing motions, but I am no expert.
That ugly thing constitutes throwing a pass?!? But you got the second part of that statement correct.
Old 06-18-2007   #30
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Do y'all even watch divisional games?? Owen Daniels?? His production fell off the a little bit the second half of the season as he missed a couple of games and played a couple of games with injury.. Bottom line though, is his stock is rising...
I like Daniels,he was a nice budget pick up for my fantasy team last year.

My point Bill was as you yourself pointed out,outside of Green,Daniels & Johnson who do you have?

The Texans have questions about the guys surrounding Schaub.
Old 06-18-2007   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

My point Bill was as you yourself pointed out,outside of Green,Daniels & Johnson who do you have?

The thread is about no help for Young...

Troupe had 13 receptions last year.

I dont remember LenDale catching many balls out of the backfield (not just last year but in college either).

Givens had only 8 receptions last year (obviously that was because he only played in 5 games).

You compare the three that I named for the Texans versus the ones mentioned for Tennessee, and I see that we have more weapons surrounding Schaub than the Titans have for "His Holiness" ..

PS... Good pick up for your FF last year.
Old 06-18-2007   #32
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 158648 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I dont remember LenDale catching many balls out of the backfield (not just last year but in college either).

He'd catch them if they were cheeseballs ... I know to easy .
Old 06-18-2007   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
He'd catch them if they were cheeseballs ... I know to easy .
I was actually fighting something like that back, in my post.
Old 06-18-2007   #34
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 158648 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I was actually fighting something like that back, in my post.
Sometimes you gotta be the assist guy .
Old 06-18-2007   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Thanks for the assist.... Get 'em where you can!!!
Old 06-18-2007   #36
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
October 21st.....the high plains drifter will be back to paint your town orange.
Are the inbreads changing the color of there uniforms.
Old 06-18-2007   #37
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Are the inbreads changing the color of there uniforms.
Perfect comeback Spec!! Got a good laugh out of that one!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #38
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yes,but we do have a legit #1 WR in Johnson,who will command double-teamsand free-up our other receivers.Do we have a hole at the #2 spot,yes that's why we bring in Jacoby Jones to let him compete with Kevin Walters for that spot.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #39
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't look now but the Titans have brought back Chrisy Brown to run the ball.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #40
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Don't look now but the Titans have brought back Chrisy Brown to run the ball.
Scared?
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read