Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-24-2007   #1
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bush and Franklin

I've been excited about our defense ever since these two were brought in to coach. These two coupled with all the talent we have on D will do great things. If there's anyone out there to light a fire under TJ, it's this dynamic duo. Here's a nice write up on them from the Texans site.

Quote:
“Jethro and I are going to be the same way all the time and they just have got to get used to it. We’ll get them to move up to our standard and once they get there, they’ll move forward.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=3369
Old 05-24-2007   #2
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bush and Franklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've been excited about our defense ever since these two were brought in to coach. These two coupled with all the talent we have on D will do great things. If there's anyone out there to light a fire under TJ, it's this dynamic duo. Here's a nice write up on them from the Texans site.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=3369
I think this years DLine coachs stand a much better chance of relating to our players than last years.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

One more plus is having the teachers. Hopefully this wil be a much better season. I remain concerned about the side of defense across from DR. I don't think Faggins is the answer, but Kubes does.
Old 05-24-2007   #4
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I think this years DLine coachs stand a much better chance of relating to our players than last years.
I agree. In addition, they seem to take more of a 'hands on' approach to coaching. I'm going to make a strong attempt at making a practice or two in order to see them in action.

I've never been to a practice. I know the practices are closed until TC, but can someone fill me in on what to do in order to go?
Old 05-24-2007   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I agree. In addition, they seem to take more of a 'hands on' approach to coaching. I'm going to make a strong attempt at making a practice or two in order to see them in action.

I've never been to a practice. I know the practices are closed until TC, but can someone fill me in on what to do in order to go?
First, send a check to The Pencil Neck...
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read