Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


The National Football League League News & Current Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007   #1
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!
 
Koolaid Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Age: 54
Posts: 4,896
Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

From Yahoo Sports link right off the top of the screen...

The prosecutor investigating whether property owned by Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was part of a dog fighting operation said Wednesday he still doesn't have solid evidence linking activities on the property to dog fighting.

Poindexter said there are no eyewitnesses who say they saw dog fighting at the home where 66 dogs were seized along with equipment that could be associated with dog fighting. The discoveries were made during a drug raid at the home on April 25.

Police also found items associated with dog fighting, including treadmills and a "pry bar" used to pry apart a dog's jaws. Poindexter has said they also found a bloodied carpet and blood splatters on the floor in a room over the garage.

Vick, a native of Newport News who starred at Virginia Tech, is a registered dog breeder. He said he let a cousin, Davon Boddie, live at the house, and that he didn't know a large kennel on the property could be involved in criminal activity.


This is NOT A rant against Michael Vick. This is a rant about the ***** prosecutor. This is an example of the "Reverse Nifong" syndrome among District Attorneys.

For every District Attorney that is out to railroad a Defendant on no evidence, misleading evidence or fabricated evidence, you have a DA that doesn't prosecute a case in the face of overwhelming evidence because he doesn't want the public backlash over prosecuting a popular local person.

How does he CREDIBLY explain what the investigators found? the Dogs and the Equipment? Its not like you can get this stuff at PETCO.

I bet there will be an influx of meth labs into Surry County Virginia... because this DA will buy an explaination that any lab equipment found is nothing more than a "High School Chemistry Class Experiment"

But wait, the U.S. Attorney for Eastern District of Virginia also has jurisdiction over any charges.

He could prosecute... if Gonzales doesn't replace him first..
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #2
Maddict5
Hall of Fame
 
Maddict5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,477
Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

yeah what a poindexter
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator
 
infantrycak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 44,608
Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Link
__________________
The Art of War
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #4
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
From Yahoo Sports link right off the top of the screen...

The prosecutor investigating whether property owned by Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was part of a dog fighting operation said Wednesday he still doesn't have solid evidence linking activities on the property to dog fighting.

Poindexter said there are no eyewitnesses who say they saw dog fighting at the home where 66 dogs were seized along with equipment that could be associated with dog fighting. The discoveries were made during a drug raid at the home on April 25.

Police also found items associated with dog fighting, including treadmills and a "pry bar" used to pry apart a dog's jaws. Poindexter has said they also found a bloodied carpet and blood splatters on the floor in a room over the garage.

Vick, a native of Newport News who starred at Virginia Tech, is a registered dog breeder. He said he let a cousin, Davon Boddie, live at the house, and that he didn't know a large kennel on the property could be involved in criminal activity.

This is NOT A rant against Michael Vick. This is a rant about the ***** prosecutor. This is an example of the "Reverse Nifong" syndrome among District Attorneys.

For every District Attorney that is out to railroad a Defendant on no evidence, misleading evidence or fabricated evidence, you have a DA that doesn't prosecute a case in the face of overwhelming evidence because he doesn't want the public backlash over prosecuting a popular local person.

How does he CREDIBLY explain what the investigators found? the Dogs and the Equipment? Its not like you can get this stuff at PETCO.

I bet there will be an influx of meth labs into Surry County Virginia... because this DA will buy an explaination that any lab equipment found is nothing more than a "High School Chemistry Class Experiment"

But wait, the U.S. Attorney for Eastern District of Virginia also has jurisdiction over any charges.

He could prosecute... if Gonzales doesn't replace him first..
In all honesty that's really not enough evidence. Treadmills can be used just to keep dogs in shape. A pry bar can just be a precaution because you have so many pitt bulls that there is bound to be a fight to break out occasionally. And you can't prove that the blood spatter was the result of humans making dogs fight...

Not taking up for Vick, because I believe he knew what was going on. If he wasn't personally fighting dogs I think he knew that his cousins were. And if his cousins were just selling pitts, I think they knew what they were being sold for. But you can't charge him based on that evidence.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator
 
infantrycak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 44,608
Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
In all honesty that's really not enough evidence. Treadmills can be used just to keep dogs in shape. A pry bar can just be a precaution because you have so many pitt bulls that there is bound to be a fight to break out occasionally. And you can't prove that the blood spatter was the result of humans making dogs fight...

Not taking up for Vick, because I believe he knew what was going on. If he wasn't personally fighting dogs I think he knew that his cousins were. And if his cousins were just selling pitts, I think they knew what they were being sold for. But you can't charge him based on that evidence.
Helps to know the statute before opining on what can be charged. Virginia has misdemeanor charges for spectators and felony charges for owning, possessing, training or transporting fighting dogs AND for permitting any of those acts on property you control. They do need to show Vick attended a dog fight or actively took part in anything. His ownership of the house and facilitating or purchasing the equipment or just knowledge of what was going on are sufficient to be charged.
__________________
The Art of War
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #6
Shaft75
Site Contributor
 
Shaft75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 33
Posts: 3,087
Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
In all honesty that's really not enough evidence. Treadmills can be used just to keep dogs in shape.
Give me a break. I hope you aren't saying that having a treadmill for a dog is a common thing. No breeder or owner would have a freaking treadmill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
And you can't prove that the blood spatter was the result of humans making dogs fight
The bloody glove is never enough for some people huh?

It's sad that after thinking about it, you realize it might not be enough evidence. Like Bonds on steroids or OJ killing his wife... But, luckily there are informants and some good witnesses that can place him at dog fights. Hopefully his cousin will buckle under pressure from being interrogated.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #7
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Helps to know the statute before opining on what can be charged. Virginia has misdemeanor charges for spectators and felony charges for owning, possessing, training or transporting fighting dogs AND for permitting any of those acts on property you control. They do need to show Vick attended a dog fight or actively took part in anything. His ownership of the house and facilitating or purchasing the equipment or just knowledge of what was going on are sufficient to be charged.
ummmm....ok?


I don't really understand the point you're making.

I opinioned on the fact that there isn't enough evidence to prove any of that; which led me to the conclusion that nothing can be charged.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-24-2007   #8
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Give me a break. I hope you aren't saying that having a treadmill for a dog is a common thing. No breeder or owner would have a freaking treadmill.
I've seen many dog owners with tread mills....I've even watched animal planet and seen 'the use of treadmills' as a good way to keep your dog in shape if you can't get out and walk them. The ownership of a treadmill is not a crime. Putting your dog on a treadmill is not a crime. Your conclusions are based on assumptions. I'm not defending Vick, so you may calm down if you'd like. I clearly stated that I think he has involvement. But there is insufficient evidence to prove it at this point and if you charged him with anything it's basically be based from opinion.


Quote:
The bloody glove is never enough for some people huh?

It's sad that after thinking about it, you realize it might not be enough evidence. Like Bonds on steroids or OJ killing his wife... But, luckily there are informants and some good witnesses that can place him at dog fights. Hopefully his cousin will buckle under pressure from being interrogated.
People like to twist what you say and fit it into their own little world. Personally I hope Vick is found guilty and sentenced to jail. I hope that anyone who commits crimes of this nature are caught and found guilty. My comments were based on the evidence that is available at this time. Nothing more, nothing less.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator
 
infantrycak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 44,608
Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
ummmm....ok?

I don't really understand the point you're making.

I opinioned on the fact that there isn't enough evidence to prove any of that; which led me to the conclusion that nothing can be charged.
Where do you get "there isn't enough evidence to prove any of that?"

Vick owned the house--check.

Don't have to show Vick trained dogs in that circumstance so if his cousin was he can still be on the hook. There's plenty of evidence for a jury to conclude the cousin was training dogs--scarred dogs, wounded dogs, dog blood, pry bar, weight harnesses, treadmills, etc. You don't just take each piece separately, it is the combined body of information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I've seen many dog owners with tread mills....
I have too.

Signed,
Clinton Portis
__________________
The Art of War
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #10
Shaft75
Site Contributor
 
Shaft75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 33
Posts: 3,087
Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I've seen many dog owners with tread mills....I've even watched animal planet and seen 'the use of treadmills' as a good way to keep your dog in shape if you can't get out and walk them. The ownership of a treadmill is not a crime. Putting your dog on a treadmill is not a crime. Your conclusions are based on assumptions. I'm not defending Vick, so you may calm down if you'd like. I clearly stated that I think he has involvement. But there is insufficient evidence to prove it at this point and if you charged him with anything it's basically be based from opinion.




People like to twist what you say and fit it into their own little world. Personally I hope Vick is found guilty and sentenced to jail. I hope that anyone who commits crimes of this nature are caught and found guilty. My comments were based on the evidence that is available at this time. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sorry but your opinion of this situation doesn't exactly shine through your comments.

I think that Vick owning the home and being placed at a dog fight is enough for me.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #11
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Where do you get "there isn't enough evidence to prove any of that?"

Vick owned the house--check.

Don't have to show Vick trained dogs in that circumstance so if his cousin was he can still be on the hook. There's plenty of evidence for a jury to conclude the cousin was training dogs--scarred dogs, wounded dogs, dog blood, pry bar, weight harnesses, treadmills, etc.
You used the word 'if', and the phrase 'can still be' in the same sentence. Not exactly the statements I'd like to be associated with a conviction.

Sure. You can conclude that they were training dogs. Is that a crime ?

Heck, I put a weighted harness on my dog when I take her to the park. Felony ?

If I had a treadmill, I can guarantee you she'd be on it occassionally. felony ?

If I bred a bunch of pit bulls I can gaurantee you I'd have all those things. It's damn near neccessary.

But alluding to the fact that there is 'conclusive' evidence IMO is wrong. You can't prove that any human made those dogs fight. If you want to charge him with animal neglect or something like that...fine....But I don't see how you can charge anybody with fighting them just yet...Especially without any witnesses coming forward.

Last edited by real; 05-24-2007 at 09:26 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #12
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Sorry but your opinion of this situation doesn't exactly shine through your comments.
Well the thread starter clearly stated that this wasn't about Vick (although I've stated several times that I think he's guilty and should pay the consequences). He said it was about the prosecutor/DA or whomever. My comments really had nothing to do with Vick but like I said you twisted them to have some sort of "Vick is innocent" meaning...My comments were strictly about the decision being made not to press charges.

Quote:
I think that Vick owning the home and being placed at a dog fight is enough for me.
Vick was placed at a dog fight ?

My bad, I think I missed that.

Last edited by real; 05-24-2007 at 09:11 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #13
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,635
Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I've seen many dog owners with tread mills....I've even watched animal planet and seen 'the use of treadmills' as a good way to keep your dog in shape if you can't get out and walk them. The ownership of a treadmill is not a crime. Putting your dog on a treadmill is not a crime. Your conclusions are based on assumptions. I'm not defending Vick, so you may calm down if you'd like. I clearly stated that I think he has involvement. But there is insufficient evidence to prove it at this point and if you charged him with anything it's basically be based from opinion.




People like to twist what you say and fit it into their own little world. Personally I hope Vick is found guilty and sentenced to jail. I hope that anyone who commits crimes of this nature are caught and found guilty. My comments were based on the evidence that is available at this time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, you may not be defending vick, but i am b/c it is this type of rush to judgement that gets this country into trouble all the time...... see iraq war. people just can't wait until the trial, everything you said is plausible, the only thing Vick is seriously screwed with is the fact that he owned the house.

But just b/c he owns the house doesn't mean he knew what his dumb ass cousin was doing in there.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Texan_Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Houston. Mediocrity Lives Here!!
Section: Bull Pen!!
Age: 47
Posts: 48,105
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Well, you may not be defending vick, but i am b/c it is this type of rush to judgement that gets this country into trouble all the time...... see iraq war. people just can't wait until the trial, everything you said is plausible, the only thing Vick is seriously screwed with is the fact that he owned the house.

But just b/c he owns the house doesn't mean he knew what his dumb ass cousin was doing in there.

I totally agree....

Signed,
Orenthal James Simpson.
__________________
We SUCK AGAIN!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #15
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,635
Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I totally agree....

Signed,
Orenthal James Simpson.
It's the truth though TB/OJ & you know it. If one of donald trump's trusted colleagues chose to open up a dog fighting ring in the basement of 1 of his many buildings, sure he's on the hook b/c he owns the building, but can he legitimately say he didn't know what was going on? Hell yeah he can...... unless of course someone places him at 1 of the dog fights. the same can apply to vick.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #16
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you
 
powerfuldragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your lady's sexdreams.
Age: 28
Posts: 17,098
Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post

If I bred a bunch of pit bulls I can gaurantee you I'd have all those things. It's damn near neccessary.
.
except for the blood spatter.
__________________
disregard above post.
powerfuldragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #17
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post
except for the blood spatter.
I would try to avoid that...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #18
infantrycak
Lead Moderator
 
infantrycak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 44,608
Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post
except for the blood spatter.
Actually it has been reported as more than a spatter--it was described as a room with a blood soaked rug. Combine that with scarred and wounded dogs as things xtru presumably would not have in a normal breeding operation.
__________________
The Art of War
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian
 
Double Barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Onward, Upward, and back into the Trees
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Age: 47
Posts: 30,451
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I've seen many dog owners with tread mills....I've even watched animal planet and seen 'the use of treadmills' as a good way to keep your dog in shape if you can't get out and walk them.
Cesar Millan, "the Dog Whisperer", advocates use of a treadmill to help exorcise your dogs, too.
__________________
"Football is only a diversion." ~ HOUSTON TEXANS
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #20
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you
 
powerfuldragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your lady's sexdreams.
Age: 28
Posts: 17,098
Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Vick and the "Reverse Nifong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Cesar Millan, "the Dog Whisperer", advocates use of a treadmill to help exorcise your dogs, too.
he was also an illegal immigrant.
__________________
disregard above post.
powerfuldragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger