Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-15-2007   #1
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 95054 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Somebody give me an easy way to follow College prospects.

I want to have a better feel for the college prospects come the end of the season next year instead of having to play catch up just before the draft.

Anyone got any good, interesting writers that I can read on college football??

Or is there a websites like footballs future that I should drop in on every now and then.
Old 05-15-2007   #2
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11949 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Here are three sites to get you started:

http://www.gbnreport.com/
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/
http://www.footballsfuture.com/

You mentioned the last one, but I included the link on the possibility that it might be useful to someone else.

Also, here is the results of a Google search for the 2008 NFL Draft:

http://www.google.com/search?q=2008+NFL+Draft

Good Hunting!
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007   #3
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I want to have a better feel for the college prospects come the end of the season next year instead of having to play catch up just before the draft.

Anyone got any good, interesting writers that I can read on college football??

Or is there a websites like footballs future that I should drop in on every now and then.
Watch the games.

There is no reason for you to read what other people write and make a decision solely on that.

Just watch the games and you will notice the players who do the things you feel are important.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

join a college fantasy league....that will get you up to speed over the course of a year.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007   #5
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 95054 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Watch the games.

There is no reason for you to read what other people write and make a decision solely on that.

Just watch the games and you will notice the players who do the things you feel are important.
If only I could.

There is even less college coverage in NZ than there is NFL coverage.

The fantasy idea stands further investigation though.
Old 05-15-2007   #6
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

How much nfl coverage do y'all get?
Old 05-16-2007   #7
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Sunday and Monday night games basically, but only on subscriber TV.

I don't have it so I only watch what I bribe people to record for me.
Old 05-19-2007   #8
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Sunday and Monday night games basically, but only on subscriber TV.

I don't have it so I only watch what I bribe people to record for me.
http://cfn.scout.com/

Scouts.com is doing their '07 preveiw. They have a few up. Ten minutes of reading everyday and you can get up to speed. Basically they are guessing. It's a good guess based on last years production and the oportunity each palyer has to fill a void.

Be a really good time to hop a freighter and come across. We're fixing to give twenty million illeagales 500K a peice to join our merry little band. Might as well be you also. You have a better chance at that than violating copy rights. They (Disney) just hammered two area school districts here, and it was not pretty.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read