Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-21-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Falcon fans are coming

I was lurking around a Falcons board to see how they feel about getting rid of Schaub and found a thread where they are talking about coming here as their yearly event game.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/ind...ic=249078&st=0

I hope my buddies in the Blue Crew don't mind but I invited them to stop by. I am proud of the way Y'all treat the other teams fans and figured Y'all would be true to form.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Falcon fans are coming

That game is in Atlanta, not Houston.

And that thread adds some justification to the reason why I think it's one of the best candidate roadies this season (for Houston fans) - because of a potentially divided home crowd, dissent, etc. If the Texans play well under Schaub in Week 4, that could be our biggest home away from home game in our brief history. A lot of Falcons fans really liked Schaub.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #3
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Man. I must have misread the thread. Hard to believe they have to put that much effort into getting together for their own team.

Old 05-21-2007   #4
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub groupies I guess. Maybe they're from VA or PA. I didn't pay that much attention to the thread...
Old 05-21-2007   #5
Overalls
Hall of Fame

That's the thing. I did read it. Just had a brain fart I guess. If they don't watch it. The game might have a Texans/Titans feel.

Old 05-21-2007   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
That game is in Atlanta, not Houston.

And that thread adds some justification to the reason why I think it's one of the best candidate roadies this season (for Houston fans) - because of a potentially divided home crowd, dissent, etc. If the Texans play well under Schaub in Week 4, that could be our biggest home away from home game in our brief history. A lot of Falcons fans really liked Schaub.
You planning on going out there aj?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #7
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I was lurking around a Falcons board to see how they feel about getting rid of Schaub and found a thread where they are talking about coming here as their yearly event game.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/ind...ic=249078&st=0

I hope my buddies in the Blue Crew don't mind but I invited them to stop by. I am proud of the way Y'all treat the other teams fans and figured Y'all would be true to form.
With Vick facing a possible suspension, I'm sure even the fans that liked the trade are getting worried.

Come on over to the good guys Atlanta fans.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-22-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Sure... Invite them...No worries!! Maybe they can come Sunday, November 18th v. the Saints, Reggie and the skank...
Old 05-22-2007   #9
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I have been planning on going to the Falcon game ever since the game was announced. Now I have a friend living there, so it is looking like I might be able to make this a reality.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #10
aj.
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
You planning on going out there aj?
If I make a roadie this year, that's the one. I have quite a few work and home commits on my schedule through early Sept so I will need to wait to see if I'm in the clear by then.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read