Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-04-2007   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Tom's in trouble in Boston

Tom Brady with girlfriend Gisele Bundchen.
Check out the hat!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007   #2
wicked_wayz
all blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

Tom Brady with girlfriend Gisele Bundchen.
Check out the hat!
COME ON BRADY YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT LOL
Old 05-05-2007   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

bosox fans are a bunch of whiners.
Old 05-05-2007   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

The hat's irrevelant. Why waste time looking at that part of the picture?

Your sight is best aimed somewhere else.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 171958 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Gisele or Boston? Hmmm, we'd be moving very quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

shoot, I'd wear a pink Dallas Cowboys hat for her!
Old 05-05-2007   #7
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
OK DB...I'm gonna keep this bookmarked and bring that up to you. The impossible has been written..you'd wear a Cowboys hat! Love it!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-05-2007   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
OK DB...I'm gonna keep this bookmarked and bring that up to you. The impossible has been written..you'd wear a Cowboys hat! Love it!

heh heh, key word "impossible". Gisele wouldn't give me the time of day anyway.
Old 05-05-2007   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You probably want that ^^^one^^^ back... I guess we'll consider that a mulligan.
Old 05-05-2007   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
You probably want that ^^^one^^^ back... I guess we'll consider that a mulligan.

Please allow me to clarify: = sarcastic intent.

But, put yourself in the following scenario:

Ms. Gisele walks into the room

and says "Bill, will you pleeeeeease just wear this little hat"

Whatcha' gonna' do?

O.K., you're willpower is faultering but your hatred of the Cowboys burns deep.

So you reply "No way, Gisele, I can't stand the Cowboys, much less a pink hat!"

She starts to get all sad on you, puckering her bottom lip out...

Your willpower is gone, and you're thinking "Dallas who?"

Tom Brady might be a champion among men, but he's still a mortal man. I say we give him the benefit of the doubt.

p.s. It's not like wearing talking about a Tennessee Titans hat!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2007   #11
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Just ribbing you my friend!

I know some things will NEVER happen in my lifetime!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I stole my son-in-laws Cowboy hat, dyed it pink, put it in a box with a TEXANS hat, told him to MAKE A CHOICE!!!! Lets just say, he wears battle red, liberty white, and STEEL blue on game day!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #13
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Please allow me to clarify: = sarcastic intent.

But, put yourself in the following scenario:

Ms. Gisele walks into the room

and says "Bill, will you pleeeeeease just wear this little hat"

Whatcha' gonna' do?

O.K., you're willpower is faultering but your hatred of the Cowboys burns deep.

So you reply "No way, Gisele, I can't stand the Cowboys, much less a pink hat!"

She starts to get all sad on you, puckering her bottom lip out...

Your willpower is gone, and you're thinking "Dallas who?"

Tom Brady might be a champion among men, but he's still a mortal man. I say we give him the benefit of the doubt.

p.s. It's not like wearing talking about a Tennessee Titans hat!!!!!!
quoted for truth...gisele > baseball hats any day of the week
Old 05-06-2007   #14
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1347 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Gisele or Boston? Hmmm, we'd be moving very quickly.
Hmm.... how much will Brady be paying Bridgett in child support??
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read