Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Shannon Sharpe officially retires

I've never heard Sharpe except being interviewed and he was always very outspoken.

I liked Deion. Sorry he's being replaced or he quit.

It was all about money. He wanted too much and the network had leverage if Sharpe decided to come out of retirement. Personally I think Shannon Sharpe will be awesome. The guy is outspoken yet smart. Deion was no *****, but Sharpe could run mental circles around him.

I think it is the right thing for Sharp. I suspect that this year would have been one year to many and made Sharp like Emmit was last year. I also think he will be more incitfull than Deion ever was. Great player and probable HOF guy. I wish him well.

TheOgre said:
It was all about money. He wanted too much and the network had leverage if Sharpe decided to come out of retirement. Personally I think Shannon Sharpe will be awesome. The guy is outspoken yet smart. Deion was no *****, but Sharpe could run mental circles around him.

True. But I dont like the way he speaks. He kinda slurs everything together. Not that he shouldnt be on the show, I was just saying I dont like how he talks.

I'll watch and see how it goes. I think it's a good choice to replace Deion with another player. He'll be interesting.

edo783 said:
I think it is the right thing for Sharp. I suspect that this year would have been one year to many and made Sharp like Emmit was last year. I also think he will be more incitfull than Deion ever was. Great player and probable HOF guy. I wish him well.

If shannon did decide to play this year he would of had another pro bowl year and would of been productive for even more seasons. He is the best tight end of our time and a 1st ballot hall of famer and I'm sad to see him go I wish him the best of luck in the booth

Back