Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-15-2007   #141
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carr-Schwab-Williams-Young

I'm a pretty relaxed dude, so I take it all in stride. I was just pointing out a potential answer to your question, but did not realize you were only speaking about your posts.

As far as worse images on your board, that's what happens when you don't have any standards.
Old 06-15-2007   #142
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
As far as worse images on your board, that's what happens when you don't have any standards.
If your interpretation of 'standards' is over-reacting with madness and hostility.. well thats a whole different case and an attitude i'm glad i don't have..

Yet I'm sure you didn't mean it like that... did you?
PitBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #143
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Carr-Schwab-Williams-Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
If your interpretation of 'standards' is over-reacting with madness and hostility.. well thats a whole different case and an attitude i'm glad i don't have..
No, I'm sure that would never happen on a Titans board.

Quote:
Yet i really don't see how BIP's image would be looked at in anyway other than pure comedy and not taken to heart..
You severely underestimate the hostility and burnout that the Carr Wars has ingrained into Texans fans.
Old 06-15-2007   #144
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yet i really don't see how BIP's image would be looked at in anyway other than pure comedy and not taken to heart..
So if anyone post an image of vy and saying so easy a caveman could do it but with his wonderlic score vy couldn't, you would take that as pure comedy?

I do not believe that for one second and I doubt anyone else does either. If pitt had a long standing as blaze, it might have been looked at differently but his very first post, 99% of people are going to think he is a troll and he is just being an ass.
Old 06-15-2007   #145
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
If pitt had a long standing as blaze, it might have been looked at differently but his very first post, 99% of people are going to think he is a troll and he is just being an ass.
Us Trolls are like that. Those of us that hang around tend to grow on you. I have been threatened with banishment on 3 Titans boards but have had long time posters that "get it" defend me.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #146
real

Quote:
So if anyone post an image of vy and saying so easy a caveman could do it but with his wonderlic score vy couldn't, you would take that as pure comedy?

I do not believe that for one second and I doubt anyone else does either. If pitt had a long standing as blaze, it might have been looked at differently but his very first post, 99% of people are going to think he is a troll and he is just being an ass.
Totally unrelated to this thread, but did you come over from the ESPN boards ?
Old 06-15-2007   #147
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
You mean something like ......

That one was care of PB from a while ago.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-15-2007   #148
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #149
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Totally unrelated to this thread, but did you come over from the ESPN boards ?
a while back because i did not know this was here or I should say the old houston texans board.
Old 06-16-2007   #150
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Funny picture, aj!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
This has to be one of the worst editing jobs that I've ever seen. Kinda' sad, really.
Old 06-16-2007   #151
real

Quote:
a while back because i did not know this was here or I should say the old houston texans board.
Did you follow my spam ?
Old 06-16-2007   #152
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
This has to be one of the worst editing jobs that I've ever seen. Kinda' sad, really.
Yeah but it gets a point across.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #153
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Did you follow my spam ?
Not sure whose spam I followed
Old 06-16-2007   #154
smitty46953
Rookie

Quote:
You mean something like ......

That one was care of PB from a while ago.
Schaub is going to wish he was back in Atlanta... Watching Vick is better than
smitty46953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #155
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

AFC South fans outside of Houston are going to wish Schaub (not Schwab, Schuab, shaub..etc...) was back in ATL too. They're not going to know what to do with a QB in a Texans uni who can actually read a defense and call an audible, two things Carr couldn't do to save his life.
Old 06-16-2007   #156
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Now that's just to funny .

ps Caddy will buy extra copies for 100$ each .

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 06-16-2007 at 01:43 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #157
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

All I want to say on the subject is, I'm tired of people ragging on the Texans for picking Mario Williams over Reggie Bush or Vince Young and stating that Mario's low sack number is indicative of him being a bust as if Reggie's low yards per carry average and Vince's QB rating were not also subpar. If people were honest about it all three of them performed well below players like Maurice Jones-Drew and DeMeco Ryans. In addition, Jones-Drew was robbed of the Offensive Rookie of the Year award.

It is plainly obvious to me that the NFL is trying to manufacture a new "cash cow" superstar in Vince Young. He in no way deserved to be the Offensive Rookie of the Year or play in the Pro Bowl even as an alternate. I'm sorry but all QB's are given too much credit when their teams win as well as too much blame when their teams lose, and his team's record was the justification used by his supporters for why he was given the Offensive Rookie of the Year award or deserved to be an alternate for the Pro Bowl. They couldn't use his statistics as a reason because like Mario and Reggie they were not satisfactory.

I can't wait until the NFL season starts. Then, we will see how Vince, Reggie and Mario perform. It is quite possible that Mario will outperform the rest of the Class of 2006 in their second season, then what will the naysayers have to say.
Old 06-16-2007   #158
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny coincidence with the hair cut deal is Vick swore he wouldn't cut his hair until the Falcons won the SB. He just gave up and had it cut a few weeks ago.
Old 06-16-2007   #159
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Yeah but it gets a point across.
What point? That Titans fan can't use Photoshop?

It's funny in a way that we get a new QB, and you expect the same old thing. It indicates that you either don't know as much about football as you think, or, you do not comprehend critical analysis of our previous QB (which means that you don't know as much about football as you think). I'm not sure which since I don't know you that well...yet.
Old 06-16-2007   #160
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What point? That Titans fan can't use Photoshop?

It's funny in a way that we get a new QB, and you expect the same old thing. It indicates that you either don't know as much about football as you think, or, you do not comprehend critical analysis of our previous QB (which means that you don't know as much about football as you think). I'm not sure which since I don't know you that well...yet.
It could mean that he believes that the QB change is irrelevant because the pass protection provided by the Offensive Line is too bad to be able to notice the differences in the QB's

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read